Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who I wanna FUCK now:

I wanna fuck my wonderful MILF Mother, Maureen H

fucking

This older MILF was at the Red Rooster the other night, very hot, fucked two guys and then left, would have loved to be #3, but she comes in hubby selects two, they go in orgy room and she really puts on a show fucking the nuts off of two lucky guys.:devil:

am right now ;) PM if you would like to assist, slowly teasing my hardening cock

There are SOOOO many

First and foremost would be my sister-in-law... she is just flat-out amazing
Second would be well.... ...any attractive woman looking for it

Sara Walsh, this ESPN SportsCenter anchor whom is unbelievable! Look her up! I'd do unbelievable things with her!

Getting hard

Jackie who is a weather girl on CBS in L.A. Man is she sexy. Also I would love to go back and fuck two sets of sisters (Mandy and Anne) (Terri and Mikie). They were into each other (incest) and bi and love to share. Or maybe Bobbie and her daughter Sherry (althought I always wanted her younger girl who looked more like her mom). Ummm. Damn now I'm hard.

right now.......

I would love to face fuck my pillow... I have put too little value sleep for far too long.

I'm gearing up for the return of Doctor Who tonight by watching the last few episodes of season five, and I keep getting distracted by Karen Gillan. This isn't unusual, but I still want to fuck the hell out of her. Those long legs... Yow!

Just watched "The Stranger" with Orson Welles and Loretta Young. I would do LY in a heartbeat!

1955-skye-publications.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. He's the star of my sexual fantasies. Beautiful face and beautiful body. That mouth! That chest! Those arms!

I've been reading a lot of Spider-Man comics of late, and I'd really love to bed the deliciously saucy Mary Jane Watson - the very real, extremely sexy live-action version (Kirsten Dunst) of her of course.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

I love Kirsten Dunst as a blonde,,,but having her play MJ was an awful choice

Just wondering who you have just seen and the thought has gone into your head... I really wanna bang that person.

i'm loving the Kari Byron post, but honestly, I'd fuck anyone who'd willingly let me right now, it's been a couple of days

i mean months!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back