Where was the last place you blew your load?

Onto my wife's face, she usually swallows if I don't cum inside her but she was on her hands and knees sucking my cock before we went to a party. As I started to cum she pulled my cock out of her mouth and let me cum on her face. Some dripped onto her dress and then she smiled and stripped. We didn't get to the party but have spent the last few hours fucking each other senseless.

The last place I blew my load....I spent a little time reading some very arousing posts around the forum a couple nights ago, and really started missing the days when I could cum in my own face. So, having lost a few pounds recently, I thought 'what the hell' and kicked my legs up in the air (someday I'll be able to get my feet over my shoulders again) and aimed my dick at my face the best I could. Happy to say, I was at least partly successful. And I'm just going to keep trying and getting better at it!

Practice makes perfect

I want a hard rigid cock exploding inside my ass while I cumm into the air without ever touching my dick

In bed last while having conversations......a huge load....the heated ropes landing on my chest was so erotic!

Back