Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a clients house and earlier I was masturbating in their bathroom. might have to do it again soon, she is hot!!

I got myself off in the whirlpool

at my gym this morning while talking to two other women who were in there across from me. I don't think they had any idea what I was doing.

On webcam last night and again this morning. Last night had several guys and one girl watching and chatting to me as I stroked and slid a dildo in and out of my butt on camera you could clearly see it sliding deep into my hole and watch my ass grab on as it slid out. Cum hit my chin when I came. Woke up hard and went back on cam and jerked off again couple guys watch no girl this time. Probably do it again today

On webcam last night and again this morning. Last night had several guys and one girl watching and chatting to me as I stroked and slid a dildo in and out of my butt on camera you could clearly see it sliding deep into my hole and watch my ass grab on as it slid out. Cum hit my chin when I came. Woke up hard and went back on cam and jerked off again couple guys watch no girl this time. Probably do it again today

You on **********

That fascinates me. I've never even masturbated in front of a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back