Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday...after a shower...in my bedroom, just before family arrived for dinner...

in my office.

was talking with my lover on Skype when he suddenly tells me he wants to see me cum. We have never video chatted before and i have never been on cam before. i locked the door, got naked and put on a show for him. don't think it will be the last time for that.

In the kitchen standing in front of the dishwasher while it was running letting the hot moist air from the vent heat my smooth sac. The vibration from the washer vibing my tender balls. Then cumming, throbbing heavy globs of semen into a glass. Then smelling its musky scent, and drinking my cum. Tasting its bitter sweet taste, letting it coat the inside of my mouth and throat, swallowing every tangy drop.

mmmm... such a hot description, and a great image in my head now too ;)

Been edging for about an hour and started Y chat with a guy and got a little too close to the edge. Now I have to start over.

I just did remembering a hot rugby player I met at a match in NZ with our ship's team. He was one of the most beautiful men I ever met and gave me some of the hottest sex ever.

I played with myself in Macy's dressing room

after work today. I had a rough day and I just needed to be bad.

Bedroom

small armchair sat with my legs over each arm of the chair with a large mirror in front of me ,so I could see my bum hole and my balls bouncing up and down ,it was lovelyyyyyyyyy:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back