Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching hairy MILF

Yesterday evening on the sofa watching one hot hairy MILF fingering her pussy on cam.

in my bedroom with a dildo stuck to the wall so i could back on to it and ride it as i stroked my sissy clit , i had such a lovely sissy cum .i felt drained afterwards .

in my bedroom with a dildo stuck to the wall so i could back on to it and ride it as i stroked my sissy clit , i had such a lovely sissy cum .i felt drained afterwards .

woa that sounds so Hot, whew, love to watch;)

After I got back from New years eve party. I went on gay cam roulette with another horny guy. He made me so horny mmmm

Last night before work, masturbated with my wife side by side on the bed.

I took your advice. But, I did it in a locker room shower stall. I wasn't brave enough to do it sitting out on a bench with a towel over my lap.

Okay. Next time, face away from the curtain, but leave it open just a hair when you play with yourself.

In my dreams;) woke up and orgasmed. It turned out I was playing with myself. Good dream too.

In my shower, I had too, helped a friend have an orgasm and no sex from me, I was good. How did I do it? IDK, but I had to masturbate.

That is always hot!

Love it when you have the house to yourself, even when the house is not empty.....something daring and exciting about it......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back