When your story makes you emotional

I guess this is the end of a beautiful friendship.
You accused me of lying, and I accused you of the same... Apart from thinking that you took an extra dose of grumpy-pills today, my feelings towards you have not changed.

(If you find yourself frequently getting into unproductive exchanges with the same person that just leave you feeling worse after, there's an option to ignore that user. Click the user's name to see the "Ignore" button. You won't be notified of comments by this person, and when others respond you'll see the quotation as "You are ignoring content by this member.")

Sorry, I just don't like cowboys... or cowgirls.

You'll do well with your extended Dixie family in LW, though.
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I guess I will.
But I still say my feelings towards you haven't changed, no matter what you say. 😁

Anyone who claims that they never cry or haven't cried since childhood is grossly lying, especially to themselves. Even a psychopath would be wise enough to say they cry sometimes.

I'm willing to bet everything I have that you cry at least once a week.:devilish:
There goes Tilan again, trolling the new arrivals! 😏

🤣🤣🤣

Not even close. There are trolls who have been here for twenty years.
Fair enough.

I haven't been here that long, and I've seen everyone complaining since I showed up. If anyone else stirs up BS more, I haven't seen it.

Fair enough.

I haven't been here that long, and I've seen everyone complaining since I showed up. If anyone else stirs up BS more, I haven't seen it.
Compared to the days when the forum was the home to Scouries, Freddy(and other incarnations of him) and James B Johnson and with no moderator, the class of troll here has gone way downhill. Tilan wouldn't crack top ten back ten years ago.

I am applying a strategy known as "progress by catastrophe." This strategy is based on the idea that, in certain situations, a crisis or catastrophe can act as a catalyst for change, innovation, and progress.

The intention of this strategy is not to support or promote catastrophes, but rather to acknowledge that historically, significant progress and breakthroughs have emerged after challenging events. These situations prompt a reevaluation of existing systems, practices, and beliefs, inspiring individuals and organizations to seek new and innovative solutions to the problems they face.

If you think the trolls you mentioned have the faintest idea of what was just discussed... well, it makes sense. After all, it's you.

Don't bother trying to put a label on me or act like you know what I'm up to. It's pointless. I'm unlike anything you've witnessed before or will ever witness again. Enjoy the attention; it won't last long.
Never let a good crisis go to waste!

I am applying a strategy known as "progress by catastrophe." This strategy is based on the idea that, in certain situations, a crisis or catastrophe can act as a catalyst for change, innovation, and progress.

The intention of this strategy is not to support or promote catastrophes, but rather to acknowledge that historically, significant progress and breakthroughs have emerged after challenging events. These situations prompt a reevaluation of existing systems, practices, and beliefs, inspiring individuals and organizations to seek new and innovative solutions to the problems they face.

If you think the trolls you mentioned have the faintest idea of what was just discussed... well, it makes sense. After all, it's you.

Don't bother trying to put a label on me or act like you know what I'm up to. It's pointless. I'm unlike anything you've witnessed before or will ever witness again. Enjoy the attention; it won't last long.

mayhem2.gif

Compared to the days when the forum was the home to Scouries, Freddy(and other incarnations of him) and James B Johnson and with no moderator, the class of troll here has gone way downhill. Tilan wouldn't crack top ten back ten years ago.
They employed a lot more board manipulation/persona garbage that is blessedly far more infrequent these days.

Almost nobody of substance fixated on board metrics (most stories, H counts, ratings) to the total detriment of actual constructive contribution but that era was rife with the manipulator/you MUST look at me troll. Named trolls were the standard bearers but led to so so many copycats.

I had to take a lot more time away pauses b/c the board would go sideways either from their direct action, REaction to them, or INaction which let the misery spiral feed itself.

Good ol' days they were not.

This thread's problem is that many of its participants have messed up or undeveloped emotional mechanisms. It makes it hard for them to cry or show strong emotions, but they're not necessarily sociopaths. The cause is most likely due to a lack of motherly love and attention or exposure to alcohol as embryos. 😁
Woah! Woah! My mother didn't drink when I was an embryo!!

(My dad drank when I was a sperm, and the entre rest of my life. Can that fuck you up? Please say no.)

🤣

Back