When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

black bitch . . . black bitch . . .

Would've been a more effective tactic if my first comment hadn't been in support of you on that point, don'tcha think?

Shine on, you crazy* diamond.

(* Yep, I said "crazy." You just go ahead and make yourself some fucking hay with that. :D)

Were you holding a cheeseburger to get him that excited? Or were you talking dirty by spewing anti-Semitic slurs? Those are about the only things that can get him hard.

Lol true.
Because imo it's not the love for muslims or blacks (he despises them just like he despises any other "non real american" non-white minority group) that motivates his "racist hunting" and vile shit.
It's his hate of jewish (and also asian) people, since those particular communities don't get along that well with the others.

My hunch is that he was "out-competed" by some jewish and asian colleagues at work. Which explains why he's so personal and chronically disgrunted.

Lamest attempt at derailment. EVER. :rolleyes:

I tried having an actual conversation with you about trans issues and anyone who reviews the thread I linked can see how it went. I'm not a masochist, sorry.

Fuck you and your "promised land" comment and your colorism bullshit. If you said that shit to me in person I'd slap your goddamned face.

Would've been a more effective tactic if my first comment hadn't been in support of you on that point, don'tcha think?

Shine on, you crazy* diamond.

(* Yep, I said "crazy." You just go ahead and make yourself some fucking hay with that. :D)

Once again, fuck you with your disgusting "promised land" darkie hymn song commentary along with your colorism.

I see you're still ranting, Funk, so I should probably inform you that you went on iggy a few comments back. Have a nice day.

I see you're still ranting, Funk, so I should probably inform you that you went on iggy a few comments back. Have a nice day.

Yet you claim you'd spin in my face. :rolleyes:

PS if I were on ignore you would not be able to see the thread anymore in order to respond "neener neer you are on ignore" to me. :rolleyes: Dummy. Threads disappear when you put the thread starter on ignore.

Just as I said, wrong side on the median IQ line. Thanks for posting evidence to back me up.

You are a total fucking moron.

bye Felicia

Last edited:
Incidentally, I'm also not going to spell out for you whether I have Black trans and family members and how that all breaks down. Because I shouldn't have to. On account of the same kind of basic decency you'd like people to show about race. (And yes, the people who've pointed out to you the contradictions in your concern about racism and your gross disconcern about transphobia are right and you are wrong. Eventually you'll figure it out or you won't.)

Oh, and by the way, if you're moronically harping about the "promised land" thing -- I haven't checked but I'll bet money that you are -- it's called a figure of speech. Look it up.

You attacked her first and continued to do so, so it was only natural for her to defend herself.

Now go shove your grandiose sense of self-importance and "classinness" through your tight sphincter, you passive-aggressive asshole.

Incidentally, I'm also not going to spell out for you whether I have Black trans and family members and how that all breaks down. Because I shouldn't have to. On account of the same kind of basic decency you'd like people to show about race. (And yes, the people who've pointed out to you the contradictions in your concern about racism and your gross disconcern about transphobia are right and you are wrong. Eventually you'll figure it out or you won't.)

Oh, and by the way, if you're moronically harping about the "promised land" thing -- I haven't checked but I'll bet money that you are -- it's called a figure of speech. Look it up.

So much for me being on ignore. :rolleyes: Nice lie, you kept it up for a whole 12 minutes. :rolleyes:

And now I should believe this little speech. :rolleyes:

Liars lie, so you may as well exit because I don't believe a damn word you say.

Bye Felicia

You attacked her first and continued to do so, so it was only natural for her to defend herself.

Now go shove your grandiose sense of self-importance and "classinness" through your tight sphincter, you passive-aggressive asshole.

Quoted for obscene amounts of irony!

He's a moron and a liar. When you put the threadstarter on ignore, their threads vanish to you.

Too dumb to keep his lies straight.

Still here reviewing this rant thread you can't see since I am on ignore? Conversing with parody alts?

One that uses the word FAG in it's handle right after all of your lectures? :rolleyes:

"Fag" is ok to you? Boo hoo trans are mentally ill how dare you funk... but the term FAG is fine?

Goddamn you are a dummy.

Last edited:
In a little while I'm going to come back, open Funk's comments and do a shot for each occurrence of "negro spiritual" and "black bitch." I'm sure I'll be just fine...

(EDIT: I go low, she goes high. I wasn't counting on such rhetorical extravagances as "dummy." Well played, madam, and my liver thanks you.)

Last edited:
In a little while I'm going to come back, open Funk's comments and do a shot for each occurrence of "negro spiritual" and "black bitch." I'm sure I'll be just fine...

Then you"ll post smilie faces to a person who uses the term Fag to insult another person based upon sexuality insults.

All the while I am on ignore

:rolleyes:

I was right pages ago... too dumb. Shame on me for wasting my own time.

attachment.php

I leave you guys alone for a couple of hours and this is where you end up?

The spieces is in deep dodo.

Leaving aside LadyF's often judgmental attitude towards transgenders, on which I happen to agree with those who challenged her,
It's interesting to see how many butthurt male posters jumped in here.

Just because she as a rule whoops their ass in debates with her intelligence and knowledge.

He's a moron and a liar. When you put the threadstarter on ignore, their threads vanish to you.

Too dumb to keep his lies straight.

They vanish from subscription and update lists, but are still quite available if kept open in a browser window, and they can also be accessed via the post history of anyone who has posted in the thread. Just FYI.

Still here reviewing this rant thread you can't see since I am on ignore? Conversing with parody alts?

One that uses the word FAG in it's handle right after all of your lectures? :rolleyes:

"Fag" is ok to you? Boo hoo trans are mentally ill how dare you funk... but the term FAG is fine?

Goddamn you are a dummy.

He is also an alt.

Back