When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

This name drop came out of nowhere. It's like HT45 has user names in a hat and just draws them out and references them.

Paki tactic #1: name drop to appear relevant.

Paki tactic #2: eat more cheeseburgers

Paki tactic #3: whine and play the victim

This is evidence that she misspelled a word and then AJ used the word that you actually used. There is no evidence that she was using this word tongue-in-cheek and the fact that you would presume to understand what someone you do not even know was thinking is unbelievably stupid. Who does this?

Paki tactic #1: name drop to appear relevant.

Paki tactic #2: eat more cheeseburgers

Paki tactic #3: whine and play the victim

This does sound like the modus operandi.

This is evidence that she misspelled a word and then AJ used the word that you actually used. There is no evidence that she was using this word tongue-in-cheek and the fact that you would presume to understand what someone you do not even know was thinking is unbelievably stupid. Who does this?

This does sound like the modus operandi.

The two of you (yourself + Darbhinder/Hashfag) look pretty cozy together. Finishing each other's sentences 'n stuff.

This isn't fun anymore. Too many posters who habitually confuse aggressivenness and mockery with witty jokes or making fun of other posters

This isn't fun anymore. Too many posters who habitually confuse aggressivenness and mockery with witty jokes or making fun of other posters

7832313010_cdd85476f1_z.jpg

So hashtag thinks his posts are witty? Lol. Another word he doesn't know the meaning of. You are aggressive, moreso than most.

Last edited:

THIS was fun for you? Wow, just wow.

If you would chill out, lay back and not post in every single thread, it's ok here.

I don't like her comments and her often too judgmental view about trans individuals either. I feel uncomfortable going further than that tho, because LadyF never engaged in similar analyses of me. So I'll focus only on the reasons why, despite the above, I have such a good impression of her:

1.Attitude:
I noticed that she can be tough with certain posters, but I haven't seen her being rude to those who treat her with respect and focus on the discussion at hand, as opposed to engaging in trolling or personal attacks.. I haven't seen her gang up on the weaker posters or the "unpollulars" either.
From a personal pov, she sometimes told me off like she did in this thread, but it was only about my behaviors and she never engaged in personal attacks or cheap mocking, despite my stellar reputation in this forum.
I attacked her several months ago in a pretty nasty manner and she replied back, but she seems to have forgotten about it and hasn't held any grudges, which is cool.
She seems to be direct instead of being passive aggressive, which I respect.

2.Knowledge-wise:
I think that a lot of political posters are intelligent and well read, but they have a more hands on approach, whereas LadyF is more focused on larger systems. Also, she came up with things that made me reflect on things and widened my horizons quite a bit.
I think that in order to get her point across she often uses language that is a bit more heightened and "graphic" (I can't find the right word). For me that works because it's highly suggestive and I know that she doesn't mean it as an insult. But I noticed that some OCD liberals often take what she says literally and get easily offended by her words, instead of looking at what she's trying to convey.
(I'm not referring to you, aboutaverage etc. of course; just to the "easily offended" "libs.")

I don't recall this so-called attack. But I am not a weirdo, I don't mentally catalog it every time an internet handle disagrees with me.

Apparently my assertion that transgenders are mentally ill pissed off more people than I knew at the time since handles which are complete "strangers" to me are butt hurt about it, coming out of the woodwork (but strangely they think it's ok to call someone a "fag" - go figure). I don't care, the shoe fits, those people are mentally whacked and need help.

I am simply the only person in the crowd who says she can the emperor's penis. The emperor is wearing no clothes and tucking his penis doesn't make him a woman, no matter how many people call me a hater for not saying "empress".

It means Obamacare needs to be improved so we can help this sorry bastard.

Last edited:
THIS was fun for you? Wow, just wow.
If you would chill out, lay back and not post in every single thread, it's ok here.

You didn't get that mine was tongue in cheek as in irony, did you? lol

Back