When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

It's not homosexuals...it's "progressives" .

The only thing they hate more than anyone who doesn't toe the "progressive" line is a POC, one of their pets who decides to go off the plantation/rails/reservation.

Kanye west and Chance the rapper for example....got their black cards pulled by uppity white "progressives" for daring to not be Democrats.

How dare the not pay homage to the DNC!!! After all the (D)'s have done for them. :rolleyes:

I no longer play word games. A racist homosexual is a racist homosexual. But you are correct, they become rabidly angry when I bite the hand that "feeds" me by daring to have a different opinion. Vicious little bastards they are, far worse to me than a heterosexual white male who differs in opinion. Gay white homosexuals are too afraid to challenge heterosexual men...

It's not homosexuals...it's "progressives" .

The only thing they hate more than anyone who doesn't toe the "progressive" line is a POC, one of their pets who decides to go off the plantation/rails/reservation.

Kanye west and Chance the rapper for example....got their black cards pulled by uppity white "progressives" for daring to not be Democrats.

How dare the not pay homage to the DNC!!! After all the (D)'s have done for them. :rolleyes:

Oh stuff it. You never make a lick of goddamn sense. You are annoying, like a fucking gnat. I thought weed smoking made people cool and calm?

KrazyYe has long been dropped by the black community for being nuttier than a fruitcake and a tyrant ass kisser. Two huge egos, so no surprise.

No intelligent person would join or even support the Repug Traitor party...unless they are filthy, rich greedy monsters. They love to play lowly, dumb hicks and screw them up the ass.

As for KrazyYE, I guess you rightists have forgiven him since that GWB moment, huh?

However, I see YOU are still begging to hop on the white nationalist plantation. Hmm, I can see that!

the REAL problem for black women who hate gay white men:

If That's Your Boyfriend (He Wasn't Last Night)
Meshell Ndegeocello

You say that's your boyfriend
You say I'm out of line
Funny he said I could call him up anytime
You can say I'm wrong say I ain't right
But if that's you boyfriend he wasn't last night

Now I'm the kind of man
I'll do almost anything to get what I want
I might play any little game
Call me what you like but you know it's true
You're just jealous??cause he wasn't with you
Don't mean no harm I just like what I see
And it ain't my fault if he wants me
Got what I wanted and the feeling was right
So if that's your boyfriend he wasn't last night!!!

Boyfriend boyfriend yes I had your boyfriend
Now late at night he calls me on the telephone
That's why when you call
All you get is the busy busy tone
You're upset ??cause you're one stuck-up bitch
Maybe he needed a change a switch
And who am I not to oblige
Especially if the man is fly
So call me what you like
Call me what you like
While I boot slam your boyfriend tonight
Songwriters: MESHELL NDEGEOCELLO

Oh stuff it. You never make a lick of goddamn sense. You are annoying, like a fucking gnat. I thought weed smoking made people cool and calm?

Not sorry I'm liberal instead of a lefty. :D

No intelligent person would join or even support the Repug Traitor party...unless they are filthy, rich greedy monsters. They love to play lowly, dumb hicks and screw them up the ass.

You're right....Republicans aren't worth a shit either.

However, I see YOU are still begging to hop on the white nationalist plantation. Hmm, I can see that!

You're eyes are still shut, you're dreaming, not seeing. ;)

I no longer play word games. A racist homosexual is a racist homosexual. But you are correct, they become rabidly angry when I bite the hand that "feeds" me by daring to have a different opinion. Vicious little bastards they are, far worse to me than a heterosexual white male who differs in opinion. Gay white homosexuals are too afraid to challenge heterosexual men...

Leaving the plantation has its consequences sweetie. Look at the bright side, you were ahead of the curve.

KrazyYe has long been dropped by the black community for being nuttier than a fruitcake and a tyrant ass kisser. Two huge egos, so no surprise.

As for KrazyYE, I guess you rightists have forgiven him since that GWB moment, huh?

It pretty clear there's an Moon Bat airshow flying over your Cuckoo's nest on a daily basis. :D

18 months later and the OP is still pissed about it. Typical LWCJ bullshit.

I'm sure Sr71 wouldn't say it if you didn't deserve it. I highly doubt the OP expressed it in a manner you take it as.

Also, what does his being gay have to do with it? I'm assuming he's also white?

Back