whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe thats the point. Being taken somewhere unpleasant means it must be against your will. Did you explore to the end of the fantasy?

I woke up after some groping/fingering and I haven't really thought about it much until I wrote it down here. :)

The last few days I have been back home from school with my family. My father has been gone for business and I have been having the urge to get into my mother's bed and spoon with her in the middle of the night.

My father has come home, there by ruining my chance. This doesn't mean I will never get the chance again, but I will most likely be too scared to try it next time just as I was this week.

I'm in work and catch a couple in the change rooms her with no skirt or knickers on bent forward his shirt off as he licks her pussy and ass. They stop as I uncover them but when im too shocked to react he pulls me in and closes the curtain and continues to lick her all the time im getting a wet patch in my panties seeing them

I'm in work and catch a couple in the change rooms her with no skirt or knickers on bent forward his shirt off as he licks her pussy and ass. They stop as I uncover them but when im too shocked to react he pulls me in and closes the curtain and continues to lick her all the time im getting a wet patch in my panties seeing them

Now that is a lovely fantasy! Thankyou for sharing miss.

mine is...

eating out a sexy ass tanned blonde... shaved pussy.... c cup breast... erect niipples.... sexy lips.... and toned body... oh my god.. im soaked. :)

Last edited:
In my detached garage or in my suv on my lunch having my co-workers dick in my mouth while my other co-worker is banging me from behind

I have had the urge a lot recently to perform cunnilingus. I either imagine a previous experience or I fantasise about a women walking in while I'm laying on the bed or on the couch, she raises her shirt to revel no panties then, without saying a word, positions her unshaven and wet pussy over my mouth until I bring her to orgasm.

Last edited:
Women Fetishists - We Need Your Stories!

I am a photographer looking for inspiration for a fashion photo shoot.

The shoot is based on empowering women and bringing fetishes out of the taboo.

Do you wear a suit by day, and become naughty at night?

I need YOUR story! What are your deepest fantasies, what are your fetishes?! Your stories will remain completely anonymous.

Please be kind and help me out; I'd love to have some real life stories to base my images on.

Thanks!

So cool, because *I* am actually a six foot tall, blonde, blue eyed runway model.

Coincidence? I think not!

I am a conservative teacher with a fantasy to sub. I would like to be used by my black students and at a weekend be forced to be a whore for black men

That's hot. I've always wondered what those tutors at our universities in the U.S. did for our star athletes. In addition to helping them with their paper work. I'm sure quite a few were getting banged on the side.

bisexual bukkake

The latest fantasy is to hook up with girl who's cool with hanging with a bisexual guy... and for the two of us be the center of a bukkake.

It would start off with she and I servicing (together and separately) a room filled with cocks... filling our mouths with cum... taking ample time to kiss and snowball with each other.

Eventually, she and I start fucking while cocks continue to feed us and when we're both about to cum ourselves a group of guys jack off and spew jizz all over us.

(whew, that'd be cool)

I'd like to get fucked by a group of guys, that all cum in me... next I'd walk around, with all the cum dripping out of me, over my stockings... I go over to my girlfriend valentina, who slowly goes down on my, and eats me while licking me all clean until I cum..

I'd like to get fucked by a group of guys, that all cum in me... next I'd walk around, with all the cum dripping out of me, over my stockings... I go over to my girlfriend valentina, who slowly goes down on my, and eats me while licking me all clean until I cum..

My fantasy right now is Nikita :devil:

I want sharon to get fucked by dozen of men...Tied up and helpless, moaning like a slut, wearing cum-drenched slimy stockings and cum-filled heels... After which I want her to wrap her slimy stockings around me as I eat her cunt.... Until she cums, and we sensually share a cum-filled kiss until we fall asleep...

My craving is for a naughty, playful exchange with a deliciously wicked playmate, only this time with an added twist. Time zones and miles separate us yet each know the power our words evoke, the feelings and cravings that have stirred sinful lust and desires. Pleasures from within the safety of our known places yet I yearn to dare her to give herself to me more publicly...

I want to arrange a time with her, to tell her to dress as though we are meeting in a trendy bar in a top or jersey that hangs loosely off one shoulder, exposing her creamy soft skin. A pair of tight jeans that hug her delicious legs, combined with a pair of her favourite heels, that accentuate her legs. Her lips glossed, a touch of make-up to compliment her beautiful face, her smile always so infectious, knowing that any one's eyes who fall upon her with be consumed instantly.

But where, maybe a club or a bar but that would be too easy. Instead I want her to find a library, the sweet torture of the silence as she steps inside, heels echoing on the tiled floor, the elderly library attendant turning her head and following your every movement. The screech of the chair as she sits, a few others nearby, consumed in their stories or studies. Imagining her sat there as she flicks on her cell, logging onto her account to find me waiting.

Anticipation building I begin to write, the rules this time is that she is only to write to tell me how she feels. Weaving words to tease and tantalise I begin to detail my desires and cravings that cloud and consume my mind. Detailed and attentive, graphic and explicit, slowly building knowing the effect my words will have. Imagining her feeling herself respond to my words that appear on her screen, the slight flushes to her face, her breathing quickening and in the silence, the sound of her heart pounding in her ears.

Unrelenting, detailing the caress of my hands, the tease of my lips as I devour and savour every inch of her, all the while imagining her squirming in her chair, longing to moan and whimper out loud, yet confined by the silence. Shifting, crossing her legs, uncrossing and then crossing again, the anxious looks around as she allows her fingers to slip from her lips down her neck, as my continuing words detail my mouth between her legs.

Nipples pebbling, a dull ache building as her mind begins to melt under the insatiable desire I have for her. Finding it hard to hold back, the odd look from others as a slight whimper finally escapes her lips, my words edging her closer by the second. My words journeying further in sinful desire, deep, powerful strokes that suck the air from her lungs, hands clawing at naked flesh as mouths explore in an ever building rampant need. She'll tell me how I am driving her wild, begging me to stop but she knows that I'll only stop when she is fully satisfied. Knowing how wet she is, weeping from her delicate flower that craves attention, her heart now pounding in her ears, unable to take much more, as she takes her hand and lowers between her legs, hoping no-one catches her.

Biting down on her lip, trying hard not to scream or thrash around violently, as others read around her she takes her palm and through the denim of her jeans grinds her hand against herself, her breathing on the verge of a pant. My words telling her she's mine, branding her with my teeth as I take her, knowing that as she teeters on the edge of that inky abyss - question being can she cum quietly...

I want my sexy wife to strip me, handcuff me, pump me off all over her gorgeous nipples and push me down on them. She has done that before and I fucking love it!!

Here is a little fantasy I have about another user here on Lit that Im chatting with

I'm sitting at an outdoor food court and I see a very sexy, curvy lady who is sitting on a bench. She is wearing business attire that consist of a very thin blouse showing the cleavage of her ample chest, a tight fitting skirt, and leather knee-high boots. The way she is sitting, you can see that she is not wearing any panties. I cannot keep my eyes off of her. Without me knowing, she catches me eye fucking her. She starts to get aroused wondering what little fantasy is going through my head. She adjust herself so that even more of her nicely shaved pussy is showing. She watches as she notices a bulge in my pants. She decides to act, She then bends over to get up, letting her breasts nearly fall out of her shirt.

She approaches me as I discreetly rub my cock, not knowing she is coming to sit next to me. She sits across from me, with her arms folded on the table; which causes her tits to almost push out of her shirt. She then tells me that she knows that I'm playing with my cock, staring at her. I tell her that It cant be helped with someone as sexy as her. She gives me the look,tells me she wants me to fuck her brains out and walks away. I get up to follow her, not caring if anyone saw my hard cock trying to escape my pants. She lead me to her SUV, which had fold away back seats.

We get in the back of the car and attacked each other. Our hands finding every square inch of each other. I lay her back and start to lick her pussy gently, but it soon turns to me sucking her clit vigorously while finger fucking her, starting with one finger and working up to three. I get her right until she is about to cum, then get her to mount me and ride me. Her lovely tits were bouncing making me even hornier. She climaxes while riding me, so I turn her around and bend her over and start to slide my cock in and out of her while I gently tease her asshole. She then demands that I take my hard cock and give her a hard ass fucking. I turned her around to face me and place her legs on my shoulders as I thrust deep inside her tight ass. The sights of her sucking on her bouncing tits with every thrust takes me to the edge. I pull out and cover her face and tits with my cum. As she licks all of my cum off her tits, I go back down and eat her pussy once again, bringing her to one last orgasm.

here are a few of mine. whats your fantasy lately? mine changes from time to time. my hot ass wife is in on my fantasies which is the best part so these MAY happen for me one day! lets see what you want to do.

i would love to lick my wifes pussy and then feel a dick pushing in me from behind. plus it would make her hot to see.
i16316_group2.jpg

i16315_bi1.jpg

i16312_08lihy.jpg

i wanna fuck her while she jacks off a big dick.
i16313_018.jpg

or helps me fuck a dirty slut we picked up somewhere.
i16314_226.jpg

To be just on the verge on fall asleep when a sneaky and sexy someone comes into my room, suddenly spreads my legs wide and just goes at eating my tight little wet pussy! Not even stopping when I beg for him to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back