What's She (or He) Saying? Redeux

I have a toy box that's full of fun toys.

I don't believe anyone has ever asked me if I have a chest that's full of anything though. It only takes one glance in my direction to answer that question! 🤣
We don't care about your chest when the rest of you mind and body are so hot though 😉😋💋

34f8f9f3ff79907c530d8ab35e966a932af2a6dc.jpg

yep, I’m your fantasy and also an agent of the Devil, I’ve come to suck out your soul and earn another Pearl for my choker

DntDQRiUYAUDAql

"Oh, nothing. I'm sitting by the fountain and some pervert is trying to peek up my skirt but I just crossed my
legs and now he's losing his mind, pointing at me and telling all his friends for some reason. Guys are so
pathetic sometimes, right?"

I have a toy box that's full of fun toys.

I don't believe anyone has ever asked me if I have a chest that's full of anything though. It only takes one glance in my direction to answer that question! 🤣
I believe you have the lusty heart of a lioness in that chest

78406a953c0b087f5972e908066a022780e7a22c.jpg

"Cmon upstairs....my husband doesn't get home for at least 3 hours...you wouldn't want me to get lonely now would you?"

1fa3c51d4057d7ac76b75552016f25f7356270b6.gifv

"Tell me more about what you'd do with me if I came over for the weekend....take your time, I have this entire bottle of wine to get through...."

I have a toy box that is full of fun toys.

So for the male point of view you have a chest of toys

LmpwZw

"So, you want your wife to catch us together? But I thought you said she was
that crazy fucking Latina who totally lost it on our tour guide today. I mean,
she's hot and I'd totally love to fuck her but isn't she sort of ... I dunno ...
kind of dangerous to piss off?"

:giggle:

LmpwZw

I’ve brought a thermal imaging camera you can look at me with, even with this dress on you will see all my little hot bits, if you say all the right naughty words you can watch me get hotter, wanna play

:giggle:

8c0a7c55551e0c079eeeac6b349eef03c0317d16.jpg

"You have exactly two seconds to put your cock back in your pants, buddy, or I'm going to kick you in the balls
so hard you're not just going to see stars, you're going to meet God."

867d1fdf6c98a89d1942a48625e5172a1cf60119.jpg

Her: "Just because I'm sitting here with a bare butt and a glass of
wine in my hand, you think I'm easy? . . . Take your left hand out of
your pocket and show me your ring finger, and take your wallet
out and show me your Gold American Express card. Then maybe
we can talk."

10144422_012_6165.jpg

Hey honey. You just missed Bob. He dropped by to return something you left at his house while he was away.

Back