What TV person would you love to do?

Jane The Virgin's Michael Cordero (Brett Dier) and Rafael Solano (Justin Baldoni)

I don't know whether this fits the bill or not but I always loved watching Nigella Lawson seductively cook her way through chocolates, fruits, cream and what not.

To this day I remember very few recipes.

Ditto her, Rachael Ray, and Giada de Laurentiis.

Never really watch tv and when I do its very old reruns. Wouldn't mind moulder or skully from the original airing though.

Now that Katherine Bell has resurfaced on NCIS L.A., from her segwey'd days back on JAG, she is so much sexier and delicious now!

Now that Katherine Bell has resurfaced on NCIS L.A., from her segwey'd days back on JAG, she is so much sexier and delicious now!

I haven’t seen her on this but I swear she took a totally beautiful face and fucked it up with plastic surgery. Am I completely off base about this? Does it look to you as if she has had surgery?

I haven’t seen her on this but I swear she took a totally beautiful face and fucked it up with plastic surgery. Am I completely off base about this? Does it look to you as if she has had surgery?

I don't think so, think she just lost a bunch of weight as those once huge, gorgeous tits are now down to like C's, and she is not wearing the Stand-Out bra's from JAG that made those puppies sit pretty!

Linda Cardenelli (sp?) from Dead to Me on netflix. She is such a sexy MILF. The whole package IMHO.

Stana Katic - Kate Beckett on Castle

Attachments

• beckett.jpg
    beckett.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
I can't pick one! Every time I think of one, I see another mentioned in the thread and I can't decide. I'm like a Dog with two cocks.

Michelle Dockery (Lady Mary Crawley on Downton Abbey. Small boobs and all. I don't care.

I don't get to watch very much TV but I would say Stephen Colbert because he's tall and funny, or second choice: Jeff Probst because he's short and I bet would try really hard and have lots of great Survivor hookup stories to tell afterwards :D

Nigella Lawson....damn if she isn't a deliciously British TV hostess, with all that entails, classy, busty, and unafraid of decadent, fattening meals.

Back