What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being reminded that its OK to laugh at the little things in life no matter how silly they seem to other people.

A time when "Greed is Good"; reasoning behind a moratorium; learning something new; indulgence even in the cold; being reminded to breathe; and the wait.

And 11, but wishing it was 4.

Seeing that the pickup truck I rear-ended this morning didn't have any damage.

*sigh of relief*

Sort of a puzzled smile, wondering why on earth anyone would actually *BUY* the Tyrant Alarm Clock.

This clock takes waking up into pure psychological warfare territory. You’re not going to hear many alarm clocks called pure diabolical evil but there you go, you just did.​
See why at the link above.

Feeling happy and myself again since the other day. having it all fall into place in my mind.

How the interaction has been since then.

Yesterday, having fun and a laugh and the return of things I had missed. Having my hair stroked and kisses on the forehead

Waking this morning and knowing I have the whole beautiful weekend ahead of me to do whatever I like. Plus a weekend without worrying about all of that. Now i am out of it, its nothing that I need to bother about anymore.

Feeling like I have options and choices again. I can do whatever I like and go in which ever direction I want to go and I am decide at my leisure.

Listening to the girls laughing next door whilst collecting chicken eggs

Hearing from my solicitor that I am now divorced (and should receive the certificate next week). :D :D :D

Let us know when the certificate arrives. I did a happy dance the day my decree came in the mail, as that piece of paper really affirmed what I already knew had taken place in the hallowed halls of the courts. I'd happily do another happy dance to celebrate your freedom.

Finally being able to finish writing the last segment of a mini-arc in a story thread I'm working on with Vail, even though it took me almost a month to get in the right head-space to do it.

Flying visit, a snuggle under the blankets and a quickie.

Now I'm wriggling in my seat and grinning like a loon.

There's a new ice cream stand in the harbor literally just 200m away from where I live in! It sort of compensates for the pancake place closing in the harbor. Sort of. I still miss the pancake place, but this will do for the summer.

Having a group of friends around, watching Australian car racing from the 1980's.

Sharing memories with them and laughing about the stupid things we used to do.

Hearing that I need to take up sober driving again as I cure beer goggle syndrome and stop them from doing too much wrong. Always nice to feel wanted.

Reckon he was in and out my door in less than 20 minutes, but it'll keep me happy for days.

gawd I read that as he was in and out in less than 20 mins:D

I obviously need sex :cool:

What you doing in the way of birthdays lizzie?

Dali!

halsmandaliskull.jpg

The knowledge that dreams will come true; the promise to run the kids ragged; beautiful weather for a wonderful bike ride (but not mine :(); and being carried off to sleep by lovely sounds and thoughts.

Walking into the card aisle to buy a Mother's Day card the day before Mother's Day and seeing the four other guys doing the same thing.

lol Us men are so predictable. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back