Why You Can't Trust The Legacy Media

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

The Media Is Covering Up Key Facts About the Lakewood Church Shooter's Motivations​

ROBERT SPENCER | 11:42 AM ON FEBRUARY 16, 2024

When Genesse Ivonne Moreno opened fire at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church in Houston last Sunday, establishment media reports had the typical focus: she was schizophrenic, possibly thought of herself as a man, yet was still able to buy a gun with no problem, and the real problem is that Texas has no red flag law. While there can be little doubt that Moreno was severely deranged, the media reports are ignoring elements of the story that shed light on Moreno’s motives. Now, why might that be?

One reason is that the left’s favorite religion is involved. Moreno made a donation to Lakewood church in 2020 but doesn’t appear to have been a committed church member, or at least a consistent one. ABC News reported Tuesday that Walli Carranza, Moreno’s former mother-in-law, said that “when she first met Moreno, the young woman wore a hijab and said she practiced Islam.” It was also widely reported that Moreno’s AR-15 was emblazoned with a sticker reading “Palestine” and that “antisemitic writings” were found among her possessions, but nevertheless, as ABC put it, “a motive remains under investigation.”

Yet Moreno’s own writings on Telegram, which she posted under the handle “Die Israel,” have been ignored. The ADL paused from its defamation of defenders of Israel who aren’t doctrinaire leftists long enough to take notice of them, but the establishment media, as dedicated as ever to concealing anything that might portray Islam in a negative light, passed them by. Moreno, noted the ADL, “expressed support for a range of antisemitic, anti-Zionist and extremist beliefs and praised U.S.-designated terrorist groups, including Hamas and Hezbollah.”

And that was just the beginning. Moreno also referred to Osama bin Laden as “uncle” and “made several posts in which she expressed a desire to kill Jews and wage jihad.” These included one on Oct. 21, 2023, when “she posted a video of herself shooting at a target that included a drawing of a Star of David.” Then on Dec. 23, 2023, she wrote: “I always knew I had a purpose to do for Islam and Christianity. We must all come together Christians need the heart that they had back in the day back in the revivals of the old age. But this time to kill all Jews. #warjihad #mywarjihad.”

More here: https://pjmedia.com/robert-spencer/...akewood-churchs-shooters-motivations-n4926495

This is why cloistered left-wing members like 1174 begin their initial posts in a given thread with something like "WTF are you talking about.":rolleyes:

Wait…
I thought the shooter was trans.
Who posted media indicating that I wonder. 🤔🤔🤔

Wait…
I thought the shooter was trans.
Who posted media indicating that I wonder. 🤔🤔🤔
That was the initial reporting, clown, which I pointed out in the thread. So, no need to cluelessly "wonder," just read.

The Left doesn't have a religion in any truly universal way. I mean I guess you could argue some bullshit Gaia thing where we want to go green but for the majority of us that's far from priority one. It is a priority but there are a lot of other things ahead of it.

I get she hated Israel but did she not have Google? Cus I'm pretty sure there was a temple within driving distance of her. I think she falls under the list of people who were genuinely mentally damaged in some way. We far to often label mass shooters as sick in the head. Like not in control of their actions not simply people with a gripe and decided this was the best way to address it. Is it ever the best way to deal with such petty things? Fuck no, but there is a world of difference between a genuine nutter like the guy who shot up the movies theater showing 'Dark Knight Rises' and say Osama.

So if she was Muslim who attended Christian church but hated Jews, and shot up a Christian church, but just the Spanish speaking congregation.....I'm confused. Will MAGA endorse her for shooting Hispanics, pillory her for shooting Christians, or demonize her for being born Muslim?

This is why cloistered left-wing members like 1174 begin their initial posts in a given thread with something like "WTF are you talking about."

That was the initial reporting, clown, which I pointed out in the thread. So, no need to cluelessly "wonder," just read.

Jack, you're the most gullible buffoon to ever leave snail trails in these halls.

If you spent half as much time fact checking your sources as you do defending their lies, you wouldn't be the joke you are.

Granted, you'd still be a joke but not for this reason.

The Media Is Covering Up Key Facts About the Lakewood Church Shooter's Motivations​

When Genesse Ivonne Moreno opened fire at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church in Houston last Sunday, establishment media reports had the typical focus: she was schizophrenic, possibly thought of herself as a man, yet was still able to buy a gun with no problem, and the real problem is that Texas has no red flag law. While there can be little doubt that Moreno was severely deranged, the media reports are ignoring elements of the story that shed light on Moreno’s motives. Now, why might that be?

One reason is that the left’s favorite religion is involved. Moreno made a donation to Lakewood church in 2020 but doesn’t appear to have been a committed church member, or at least a consistent one. ABC News reported Tuesday that Walli Carranza, Moreno’s former mother-in-law, said that “when she first met Moreno, the young woman wore a hijab and said she practiced Islam.” It was also widely reported that Moreno’s AR-15 was emblazoned with a sticker reading “Palestine” and that “antisemitic writings” were found among her possessions, but nevertheless, as ABC put it, “a motive remains under investigation.”

Yet Moreno’s own writings on Telegram, which she posted under the handle “Die Israel,” have been ignored. The ADL paused from its defamation of defenders of Israel who aren’t doctrinaire leftists long enough to take notice of them, but the establishment media, as dedicated as ever to concealing anything that might portray Islam in a negative light, passed them by. Moreno, noted the ADL, “expressed support for a range of antisemitic, anti-Zionist and extremist beliefs and praised U.S.-designated terrorist groups, including Hamas and Hezbollah.”

And that was just the beginning. Moreno also referred to Osama bin Laden as “uncle” and “made several posts in which she expressed a desire to kill Jews and wage jihad.” These included one on Oct. 21, 2023, when “she posted a video of herself shooting at a target that included a drawing of a Star of David.” Then on Dec. 23, 2023, she wrote: “I always knew I had a purpose to do for Islam and Christianity. We must all come together Christians need the heart that they had back in the day back in the revivals of the old age. But this time to kill all Jews. #warjihad #mywarjihad.”

More here: https://pjmedia.com/robert-spencer/...akewood-churchs-shooters-motivations-n4926495

This is why cloistered left-wing members like 1174 begin their initial posts in a given thread with something like "WTF are you talking about.":rolleyes:
Wtf are you talking about is when people don't post a source link.

I don't care what their motives are..... Crazy shitheads shouldn't have access to guns.

The church building was previously a sports stadium. Osteen's hustle is so profitable that an ordinary megachurch would be too small. There will be some angry and batshit customers, clients, suckers, etc.

Sounds like Texas needs stronger gun regulation, including red flag laws.

And neither you nor Ish retracted anything about being wrong about that bullshit over the shooter being trans. In fact, the trans bullshit is what made you post about it in the first place.

I guess you're gonna live with deliberately failing and call it a day.

Back