What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing a very dirty story. It turned out quite nice. I am in a writing mood and the fantasy is coming easy. Lots of teasing

Bike saddles, scratched pictures, weather reversals, and lunch

Skirts; motorcycle rides; smile variations; not feeling weird about life; radio buttons; messy desks; that gorgeous stretch; blah blah blah being okay; baggy jeans; and light reflecting off clear glass.

While I was driving kids to school this morning, "Another Brick in the Wall, pt. 2" came on the radio. We were all singing when my youngest belted out "PIZZA! Leave them kids alone!"
I guess she didn't like what she had for dinner last night.

While I was driving kids to school this morning, "Another Brick in the Wall, pt. 2" came on the radio. We were all singing when my youngest belted out "PIZZA! Leave them kids alone!"
I guess she didn't like what she had for dinner last night.

This made me laugh.

As did my 5-yr-old neighbour talking to me over the wall as I did my gardening this evening.

Death by snu-snu. Why-oh-why-oh-why? I will emerge from this experience stronger. I plan to hide my erogenous zones beneath mormon temple garments, two falconry gloves and a motorbike helmet.

Even then I might not be safe.

tumblr_lklgg3Htij1qbkikto1_500.jpg

Kitkat's links are all available, daily, on the front page of reddit.com

Finished huge honkin' project!

*Assumes Heisman Trophy pose*

Also: walked past snack machine. Noticed red lights. "Credit: $1.00." Pushed button B. Pushed button 4. Bag of Doritos tumbled out. Walked away grinning.

:) It's the little things.

Pillow now, please.

MAS again; C is for cookie; creative ways to satiate hunger; the fine curve of one’s posterior; hearing about Hamilton; unfortunately cheering for the dope fiend; and bursting into flames after lunch.

My friend S., who I haven't seen in forever, texting me to let me know that Lady Gaga's "Judas" video was leaked on Twitter. :)

Restraint, various c-words, soy and other forms of protein, hairy leg teasing, and shaving

MAS again; C is for cookie; creative ways to satiate hunger; the fine curve of one’s posterior; hearing about Hamilton; unfortunately cheering for the dope fiend; and bursting into flames after lunch.

Potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers and chillies, and aubergines.

I had a massive ("should I be looking to buy a wheelchair?") flare-up of my arthrtitis so had to do something drastic. I know dairy and tomatoes aggravate the hell out of my arthritis, and I'd read that other nightshades can be a problem too so I decided to cut it all out for a while (in recent months I had been eating whatever I wanted, including tons of cheese and yoghurt and tomatoes).

Am going great guns on the pain front, a week into this. Probably in another week I'll start reintroducing foods to see if they make the pain worse again.

Potatoes are first on the list. Potato starch seems to be an ingredient in every fucking prepared food you can buy - from stock cubes to mints!

Dang. Sneaky potato starch.

I'm glad you're feeling much better :)

Hearing from my solicitor that I am now divorced (and should receive the certificate next week). :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back