What I Wrote and Why: God Made Me.

XerXesXu

Virgin' on literate.
https://literotica.com/s/god-made-me

GOD MADE ME CH. 02 - GENESIS = WIWAW

I realised I'd written a WIWAW and published it as a story long ago, then withdrew it. The story’s self-explanatory, but omits a material fact. Elgie had been gang raped by her 'employer’s friends.'

At 13, her grandmother placed Elgie with a comparatively wealthy family as a live-in house girl, on the basis that her grandmother would receive her wages and Elgie would live 'en familie', bed and board, but, in addition, she would be sent to b educated with the children of the family, who were older than her. She'd spend long hours performing her domestic chores before and after school.

These sorts of arrangements aren't uncommon and can be advantageous to young girls who, otherwise, wouldn't receive an education. But they can also be very exploitative. Though they live 'en familie,' there's no comparison to an 'au pair', which would be a familiar idea in the West. There's no concept of social equality, the relationship is purely transactional; the girl is a servant and must know her place. This is how many of the comparatively wealthy view the rural poor, as a resource to be exploited, and they exploit them ruthlessly. The poor, in their eyes, are modern-day slaves.

All political power lies with the moneyed class who wield it to strip the poor of basic human rights.

At 19, when Elgie graduated sophomore year, the daughter of the family graduated uni. The daughter threw a graduation party for her classmates and friends. Her parents absented themselves from the house leaving Elgie to service the party. Things got out of hand, the boys and girls got drunk and the boys were hitting on the girls for sex. The daughter volunteered Elgie, who refused. The girls held her down while several of the boys raped her. They taunted her she would be OK because the boys were using condoms and wouldn't catch anything. When they finished, she was set back to work, serving food, tidying up, and washing dishes etc.

Next day, she went and told her Gran who complained to the Barangay Chairman. There was a huge scandal because the children of three barangays were involved. No one attempted to contact the National Police, it was all kept within barangay jurisdiction, which meant the matter would be settled by negotiation. The girls and boys said she consented and enjoyed it, their parents had money, they were given the benefit of all doubt. The settlement agreed by the three barangays provided that, in return for Gran and Elgie withdrawing their complaint, without prejudice, 100,000 p would be paid. 80,000 would go to Gran and 20,000 to a Mamasan, who would take Elgie to Angeles and train her as an entertainer. Half her earnings would be remitted to support Gran, until Elgie married. Gran attorned the power to consent to her marriage before the age of 25 (the age for marriage without consent at that time), to Mamasa. This was drawn up with a copy for each party and the original deposited in the barangay archive.

Mamasan taught Elgie how to maximise her appeal to the eligible foreigners who came to Angeles City in search of sex and excitement, but who could so easily fall in love with their dream girl and marry her. It worked out, She married a wealthy Swiss guy and moved to Switzerland.

That's still how it works today.

The Philippines is a corrupt country. I wanted to share my contempt for rapists and those people who can, so easily, be corrupted by small amounts of money - wherever in the world they live. Compare their base morality to the humane, loving, community values of those they enslave.

Last edited:
This is your way of circumventing the underage rule here? Write a story not giving age and a Forum post revealing the age to have been 16?

This is your way of circumventing the underage rule here? Write a story not giving age and a Forum post revealing the age to have been 16?
Better than under aged...they mention the 16 year old getting raped.

The daughter volunteered Elgie, who refused. The girls held her down while several of the boys raped her.

Better than under aged...they mention the 16 year old getting raped.

The daughter volunteered Elgie, who refused. The girls held her down while several of the boys raped her.
Harper's Magazine, say, might publish it as is. But it's difficult to get in there and I'm not sure it even exists any longer in print.

There must be online sites that would accept it, although they might not pay you. One that comes to mind is called Vice. (No, it's not about vice per se, it's just an edgy-sounding name.) Look around the web. I could see what I find.

P.S.: Is this at all fact-based? It sort of sounds that way. Whether it's fiction or non-fiction would determine who might publish it.

Last edited:

Wow.

Quite a self-own, if so.

Fixed.
No. The passage in this post is contained as F&B Particulars in the story posted for the WIWAW event in -June, which you hadn't read because I'd linked the original story, but not the WIWAW story also. It wasn't a devious device, just one that slipped through the net. I've amended the two or three offending words in the customary fashion, promoting them from high-school to university and asked Laurel to withdraw the posted version and publish the amended version. I'll post a link to the amended WIWAW when it's published. I shan't publish the link to the current WIAWA for obvious reasons.

I see you changed 16 in your original posting to 19 after I posted to it.

I see you changed 16 in your original posting to 19 after I posted to it.
All will become clear when the amended WIWAW is posted. The post was included as the F&B Particulars in the WIWAW, for the sake of completeness for those who await the R&E event which will be listed in June. I've simply cut and posted the fixed post twice. I've entered a placeholder in my OP giving you the full credit you so clearly want and deserve.

You seem a little upset that I questioned what is quite legitimate to question on Literotica. Sort of evident what you were originally writing, though, so I don't see where you have a reason to be in a wounded snit. *shrug*

Given what I've read on the forum from the OP, this thread is pretty much going precisely as I would have expected it would.

Good luck, OP. This thread did make me curious enough to go read the story in question, so if that was your intent, it worked.

Given what I've read on the forum from the OP, this thread is pretty much going precisely as I would have expected it would.

Good luck, OP. This thread did make me curious enough to go read the story in question, so if that was your intent, it worked.
Was it borderline against the site's age policy?

You seem a little upset that I questioned what is quite legitimate to question on Literotica. Sort of evident what you were originally writing, though, so I don't see where you have a reason to be in a wounded snit. *shrug*
Shrug back. I simply thought you were unable to follow the thread and attempted to assist you. I apologise for being over-helpful.

No. The idea was to direct people to the WIWAW 'Essay' posted in the Reviews and Essays category, but I mistakenly linked to the original post which you will have noticed contains no reference sub 18 sex. It's complicated. Both you and KeithD are mistaking confusion for something else. To be clear, the WIWAW 'essay' containing the reference to a person being raped at age 16 was 'approved' by Laurel, quite possibly as an oversight. I've asked her to wit

All will become clear when the amended WIWAW is posted. The post was included as the F&B Particulars in the WIWAW, for the sake of completeness for those who await the R&E event which will be listed in June. I've simply cut and posted the fixed post twice. I've entered a placeholder in my OP giving you the full credit you so clearly want and deserve.
My memory is shot; what is WIWAW again? Anybody, this fixation of Lit's age limit is maddening. It's just 18, okay? You can go lower on other sites. Thirteen, however, is tough. It works in print publishing - has for decades - but online you're going to have to look around further.

Was it borderline against the site's age policy?
No. No mention of under 18 sex.

The WIWAW may have been. Laurel published it, probably by oversight, but things may be even more complicated. I'm perfectly happy to age parties from high-school to university. Nothing turns on age except the site rules. KeithD credited me with employing a cunning, which you'll remember I have, but which I wasn't employing on this occasion.
+

which you will have noticed contains no reference sub 18 sex.
It did when I posted my first post. It said 16. You changed it. Try to be honest. Next time I'll try to remember to quote the passage so you can't cover it up.

...I mistakenly linked to the original post...

You can fix the link now. The WIWAW is up, listed as posting yesterday. I assume it's the "corrected" version, though I didn't read it to find out.

It did when I posted my first post. It said 16. You changed it. Try to be honest. Next time I'll try to remember to quote the passage so you can't cover it up.
I thought you weren't able to follow the thread. Age catches up with all of us.
You can fix the link now. The WIWAW is up, listed as posting yesterday. I assume it's the "corrected" version, though I didn't read it to find out.

Had you taken the trouble you would have found out that it's not. Laurel often takes a day or two to consider submissions.

I thought you weren't able to follow the thread. Age catches up with all of us.

Had you taken the trouble you would have found out that it's not. Laurel often takes a day or two to consider submissions.
Go soak your head. It's been some time since I've seen someone working so hard to cover their tracks here. I followed the thread closely, including the point at which you changed 16 to 19 in your OP to cover your tracks. The way for you to stop your bleeding on this is to just stop posting to the thread. You screwed it up.

Since this is rapidly devolving into insult hurling and the core issue is getting confused, let me try to summarize what actually appears to have happened.

1. XXX published God Made Me in 2021. It does not (to my mind) break any rules and no-one has accused it of doing so.
2. He published God Made Me Ch 2 WIWAW on the 9th (yesterday to me right now.) It claims to be a quasi-autobiographical and explains the original story in more detail. It has two short paragraphs documenting the gang rape of a 16 year-old girl. It clearly breaks Literotica rules for all that it is clearly not intended to be titilating.
3. He made this forum post about the story, quoting several paragraphs from the story including the offending paragraphs.
4. He got called out on this. He immediately acknowledged the mistake.
5. He has now amended this post so that the text refers to the girl being 19. He has also, I'm pretty sure, removed the original link to the offending Ch 2 that was in this post. Thus anyone finding this post isn't going to immediately read about underage sex not get to it in one link click.
6. He has requested that the offending Ch 2 be updated. As of now the offending story with 16 yo reference is still present on the site and can be found by any of the usual methods. There's not much more he can do about this until the site catches up with it.

Even if you think that the mistake shouldn't have been made in the first place, XXX has taken all reasonable action that I can see to rectify it now.

Go soak your head. It's been some time since I've seen someone working so hard to cover their tracks here. I followed the thread closely, including the point at which you changed 16 to 19 in your OP to cover your tracks. The way for you to stop your bleeding on this is to just stop posting to the thread. You screwed it up.
Yesterday my WIWAW was posted. It contained a resubmission of a story which I had submitted and that had been published years ago, titled God Made Me 2 – Genesis , explaining why I had submitted previously, but years ago, God Made Me. I had, subsequently, also years ago, taken down God Made Me 2 – Genesis.

I had noticed the WIWAW project, which will be published in June and thought that God Made Me2 –Genesis perfectly fitted the bill for WIWAW and decided to republish it as a submission in that context. Neither God Made Me, nor God Made Me 2 – Genesis, contain reference to ages under 18 nor any wording implying that the persons could be under 18. However, I added further wording to GMM 2Genesis which is identical to the wording of my OP, which does refer to ages, to create GMM2 Genesis 2 WIWAW. I submitted that the day before yesterday and it was published yesterday.

I got up at 5am this morning and, at some point in my early morning routine, noticed that it was published.

At 06.05 am today I initiated my WIWAW thread, which contained my OP and repeated the additional wording in GMM2- Genesis WIWAW. I intended to post a link to both GMM and GMM2-Genesis WIWAW in my OP, but not yet having drunk my third cup of coffee I wasn’t as alert as I should have been, and linked only to GMM.

At 06.32 you, correctly, pointed out an age problem in my OP which had not occurred to me, nor was flagged in the consideration for publication process. I saw your point and immediately set about remedying the situation in the time-honoured fashion by promoting all the participants from high-school to university. I did this first in relation to GMM2 – Genesis WIWAW, by submitting an amended ‘story’ and telling Laurel of the problem and asking her to take down the offending story and replace it with the amended version. That’s still in her queue.

I then, similarly, amended my OP.

At 9.37 am I responded to your post raising the problem - ‘Fixed’ - which I believe to be the case, but we wait on Laurel. I was flattered by your implication that I’d deviously created a new way to circumvent the underage rule, but I was too modest to let it stand and pointed out that, the seemingly devious outcome, was no more than a routine SNAFU.

If there’s anything in this post which wasn’t pellucidly clear in my 9.37 response to your first post, please let me know. I’ll incorporate what I learn into my skill set for the 750 word challenge.

Since this is rapidly devolving into insult hurling and the core issue is getting confused, let me try to summarize what actually appears to have happened.

1. XXX published God Made Me in 2021. It does not (to my mind) break any rules and no-one has accused it of doing so.
2. He published God Made Me Ch 2 WIWAW on the 9th (yesterday to me right now.) It claims to be a quasi-autobiographical and explains the original story in more detail. It has two short paragraphs documenting the gang rape of a 16 year-old girl. It clearly breaks Literotica rules for all that it is clearly not intended to be titilating.
3. He made this forum post about the story, quoting several paragraphs from the story including the offending paragraphs.
4. He got called out on this. He immediately acknowledged the mistake.
5. He has now amended this post so that the text refers to the girl being 19. He has also, I'm pretty sure, removed the original link to the offending Ch 2 that was in this post. Thus anyone finding this post isn't going to immediately read about underage sex not get to it in one link click.
6. He has requested that the offending Ch 2 be updated. As of now the offending story with 16 yo reference is still present on the site and can be found by any of the usual methods. There's not much more he can do about this until the site catches up with it.

Even if you think that the mistake shouldn't have been made in the first place, XXX has taken all reasonable action that I can see to rectify it now.
Correct. Thank you.

I did take the trouble. Then I thought I'd be polite and let you know. Only to have you choose to snark your way back at me. I know quite well how long Laurel takes to post things, I assure you.

But don't take my word for it:
2. He published God Made Me Ch 2 WIWAW on the 9th (yesterday to me right now.)

Now go do whatever it is you do.

ETA: LOL! You still haven't updated the link in your opening post. I wonder why I bothered.

Last edited:
Back