What I Wrote and Why: God Made Me.

I did take the trouble. Then I thought I'd be polite and let you know. Only to have you choose to snark your way back at me. I know quite well how long Laurel takes to post things, I assure you.

But don't take my word for it:

Now go do whatever it is you do.

ETA: LOL! You still haven't updated the link in your opening post. I wonder why I bothered.
Good morning. I saw this and immediately checked my control panel. It's still in Pending. You'll have to wait a little longer.

Good morning. I saw this and immediately checked my control panel. It's still in Pending. You'll have to wait a little longer.

Ah. Then, it's official: I don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about in this thread.

Good luck in your endeavors.

The exception I take to this whole thread is that you make it sound like it’s something unique to far off corrupt countries. It isn’t.

My foster daughter was given as a house servant to a family in California who didn’t give a fig for her wellbeing only ten years ago. Her mother didn’t have the home situation to care for her but basically indentured her so she could continue to cash welfare checks in her name.

Wake the f up. This shit happens here today to way more people than you’d think. People don’t often talk about it, partly because of shame but also because there are laws against talking about underage victims. If you travel major highways and go into gas stations in the United States, odds are you brush shoulders with human traffickers on a near regular basis.

It is not just the product of far off places.
'I wanted to share my contempt for rapists and those people who can, so easily, be corrupted by small amounts of money - wherever in the world they live.'

I don't do American exceptionalism; you were included.

It did when I posted my first post. It said 16. You changed it. Try to be honest. Next time I'll try to remember to quote the passage so you can't cover it up.
The link to the amended story, which has now been published, replaces the placeholder I provided for you in my OP. I hope, without a great deal of optimism, that this will bring you up to speed.

The link to the amended story, which has now been published, replaces the placeholder I provided for you in my OP. I hope, without a great deal of optimism, that this will bring you up to speed.
Is there no end to your arrogance and seeing yourself as the center of the world? You involved yourself in underage writing here in a way that seemed geared to circumvent the site detection. I called you on it and you changed 16 to 19 in your OP and pretended you hadn't done what you did. I have no interest in you or what you write beyond calling you on what you actually wrote here. I have no interest in as this all unraveled and you've continued throw flak in the air. Just suck it up and put a cork in it.

Is there no end to your arrogance and seeing yourself as the center of the world? You involved yourself in underage writing here in a way that seemed geared to circumvent the site detection. I called you on it and you changed 16 to 19 in your OP and pretended you hadn't done what you did. I have no interest in you or what you write beyond calling you on what you actually wrote here. I have no interest in as this all unraveled and you've continued throw flak in the air. Just suck it up and put a cork in it. I hadn't posted to this thread for two days, which should have clued you in to my level of interest in your thread once you'd moved to cover up for why I posted to the thread at all.

Back