What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something funny.

When I whine, Master always does the corny "Do you want cheese with that whine?" line. The other day, he jokingly told me that he was going to go to Sam's Club and get one of those ginormous blocks of Velveeta and whack me upside the head with it every time I whine about something.

*Tosses nh the Velveeta*
There's a *reason* I have this hanging on my bedroom wall...

HPIM0225.jpg

... and that story reminded me of it.

I seem to be in the mood for discussing people I dislike. Let's continue.

That's adorable! Adorable, sweet and not nauseous in the slightest! Love like this, between two people who I'm informed have never met face-to-face, can't possibly be contained in private messages! No, I give you a full mandate! Go forth! Go forth and spread your joy in the faces of everybody else who doesn't share what the two of you do!

Alternatively, fuck off because rubbing this in the faces of other people makes the two of a pair of dicks. There is nothing you've said to one another that could be done privately, but nooooo, it's not enough to love one another's screen-names, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW!

Velvet sent you a private message? I cannot honestly say I'm surprised and, trust me, we have history. Not sexual history, for clarification, but...yeah.
Dude, was this fucked up post needed? or you really just enjoy being this dickhead?? :confused:

If you dont like their posts I am quite sure you hate mine as well. Not like I give a damn! :D

Posts like yours amazes me really. I mean, can't you let the happy people just be happy? Can't you just SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH and put them on ignore? Nobody force you to read what they post, or what I post. I don't like your posts either, never said it on public tho. Think its not needed and wouldn't make me feel any better, BUT since you made this comment about people I like and admire for being true and open about their feelings and commitment for each other, I will. lol

If they want EVERYBODY to know they love each other or not, its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, dude! Don't read it? Use ignore? Turn off the signatures so you won't see theirs?

I mean, theres SO MUCH you can do, INSTEAD of being this public asshole!!! :rolleyes:

Daddy2mylilgirl was too nice to you! lol If you ever start talk shit about me or jock and our :heart: posts, you can be sure you will get the very same back! I give everyone what they deserve. If you nice-I am nice. If you being cunt- I am gonna be cunt right back!!

Theres so much threads and posts on Lit that annoys me, I just don't read them. I recommend you to do the same!! :p

Posts like the one you made about Daddy2mylilgirl and sinnocence makes this board look so shit! But if insult others is what makes you happy... :confused:

Geezzzzzzz whateva...

Only 3 weeks till I'm going home for 3 days! It's been amost 2 years since I've tasted Mothers cooking. I cant wait decent food and a decent Pint:D

Then in October it's back to see my wee pet in the Czech Republic, more good food and beer amongst other things;)

It's allways good to have things to look forward to, makes the everday grind more bareable.
This made me smile! :)

Looking forward to be in your arms again and to the "other things" as well!! :D:devil::devil::devil:

Velvet sent you a private message? I cannot honestly say I'm surprised and, trust me, we have history. Not sexual history, for clarification, but...yeah.

Not guilty. I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Both you guys have your moments of intelligence and insight. Both you guys can be annoying when you put your minds to it but then so can we all. I will confess that I was surprised you assumed it was me. Shit has occurred and we've had our little thread-spats but I have nothing whatsoever against you. Unlike many, you're very honest about your life, your inexperience and other things that some might be reticent about for fear of ridicule. I respect that about you, even if our opinions differ on most other topics.

I don't actually read through all that much of the cafe's fluff. I didn't know all this had even kicked off until I read through the poll just now.

Last edited:
That's adorable! Adorable, sweet and not nauseous in the slightest! Love like this, between two people who I'm informed have never met face-to-face, can't possibly be contained in private messages! No, I give you a full mandate! Go forth! Go forth and spread your joy in the faces of everybody else who doesn't share what the two of you do!

Alternatively, fuck off because rubbing this in the faces of other people makes the two of a pair of dicks. There is nothing you've said to one another that could be done privately, but nooooo, it's not enough to love one another's screen-names, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW!

You are completely out of order. And actually your post makes you the dick in this case.

Its actually a pleasant respite from the hate and self pity that others have to tolerate from you.

Your post is uncalled for, slightly pathetic in its failed attempt to be venomous and suggests that you would be very much at home in the GB.

I do love her a lot. she is the best. she is My everything. :heart:

And I couldn't be prouder to call her Mine. :)

I love you sinnocence. Always and Forever. :heart::rose::kiss:

good on yer D2mlg.

You share something lovely. Don't let childish jealousy affect you.

If I were you I would proclaim my love even more regularly ;)

You are completely out of order. And actually your post makes you the dick in this case.

Its actually a pleasant respite from the hate and self pity that others have to tolerate from you.

Your post is uncalled for, slightly pathetic in its failed attempt to be venomous and suggests that you would be very much at home in the GB.

good on yer D2mlg.

It'll happen to MrSir one day and when it does, I'd love to see his curmudgeonly ass bubbling over with radiant happiness and joyful optimism.

'Venomously' calling bullshit on everything he says might not be the best way to improve interposter relations in the long run you know. Sooner or later someone's going to have to be the first to drop their flame-thrower.

Just sayin.

It'll happen to MrSir one day and when it does, I'd love to see his curmudgeonly ass bubbling over with radiant happiness and joyful optimism.

'Venomously' calling bullshit on everything he says might not be the best way to improve interposter relations in the long run you know. Sooner or later someone's going to have to be the first to drop their flame-thrower.

Just sayin.

I haven't called bullshit on all he says Velvetdarkness. I have called it on this... when I think he is out of line.

Or is that the priviledge of only a certain few on this forum.....

I haven't called bullshit on all he says Velvetdarkness. I have called it on this... when I think he is out of line.

Ok, agreed. I apologise.

Or is that the priviledge of only a certain few on this forum.....

I don't know who or what you're referring to and I'm not going to try and guess. If you have issues with certain posters, sort that out with them.

Ok, agreed. I apologise.

I don't know who or what you're referring to and I'm not going to try and guess. If you have issues with certain posters, sort that out with them.

Apology accepted. Thankyou

I actually have very few people on this board that I have ''issues'' with. I have far more who I regard as friends.

If I have issues, I resolve them.

If I see something posted that I don't agree with, I generally ignore it, an option that is at everyones disposal. If however I see an unprovoked or undeserved attack on someone....I am going to say something.

Apology accepted. Thankyou

I actually have very few people on this board that I have ''issues'' with. I have far more who I regard as friends.

If I have issues, I resolve them.

If I see something posted that I don't agree with, I generally ignore it, an option that is at everyones disposal. If however I see an unprovoked or undeserved attack on someone....I am going to say something.

Fair enough. :rose:

It will be beautiful. I can't wait for the day.

I love her more and more each day. I can't even describe how great it is to love and be loved. :D

One of the greatest feelings in the world.

I like this post.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm usually one who is less than excited by people that just post little lovey posts that add no content to the boards. But D2MLG and sinnocence both add to the discussion often enough that neither are among those who do nothing but gush on the boards.

Still, I actually like MSir, and appreciate both his honesty and forthright and consistent pursuit of what he considers right and good. So this post is not intended as some sort of back-handed slap at MSir.

The point to this post is that I like the response from D2MLG here. No vitriol. No name-calling. Just a reinforcement of his intended point in the previous post. It was an excellent response, and a great way to not fall into bickering.

Class.

Posts like the one you made about Daddy2mylilgirl and sinnocence makes this board look so shit! But if insult others is what makes you happy... :confused:

Thank you. :) I enjoy your posts as well. Its nice to see people in love.

good on yer D2mlg.

Thank you. :)

All I know is I am one lucky SOB. :D

I like this post.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm usually one who is less than excited by people that just post little lovey posts that add no content to the boards. But D2MLG and sinnocence both add to the discussion often enough that neither are among those who do nothing but gush on the boards.

Still, I actually like MSir, and appreciate both his honesty and forthright and consistent pursuit of what he considers right and good. So this post is not intended as some sort of back-handed slap at MSir.

The point to this post is that I like the response from D2MLG here. No vitriol. No name-calling. Just a reinforcement of his intended point in the previous post. It was an excellent response, and a great way to not fall into bickering.

Class.

Thank you as well.

Its not my first go around on the internet. ;)

I got a "Nightmare before Christmas" wallet and backpack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back