What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This in an email from my friend Martha...

"I had 21 ladies at my place on Sat. for a bridal shower for Sheena. The weather was hot but beautiful and the Sangria was yummy. Keroin, I thought of you because I had a chocolate "fountain" for all to enjoy dipping their fruit etc. into it. I pictured you with your tongue permanently positioned on the lower rung catching every drip ."

My reputation might as well be chiseled in stone. LOL.

As the delicious Kari Byron might be involved in saying - Myth: Busted. Thanks for playing, WD, but quit while you're behind.

I do hope you find your first sub one day. Good luck with that, kid. Then you'll really be a MisterSir!

I do hope you find your first sub one day. Good luck with that, kid. Then you'll really be a MisterSir!

That's just sad. Was it supposed to be an insult?

I'm a 40 year old man who still lives with my mom and can't get a piece of ass, but I'm going to insult someone who's only 20 something.

Not to mention the majority of the subs on this board would pick him over you.

Dude, that's more or less a useyou post with better grammar. This is how low you've sunk. As the great Metal Lord once said, compare your life to mine and kill yourself.

That's just sad. Was it supposed to be an insult?

I'm a 40 year old man who still lives with my mom and can't get a piece of ass, but I'm going to insult someone who's only 20 something.

Not to mention the majority of the subs on this board would pick him over you.

Why don't you do a poll? It would be fun. Just don't put your bias in. I think I might be pretty happy with my minority anyway. :rolleyes:

Why don't you do a poll? It would be fun. Just don't put your bias in. I think I might be pretty happy with my minority anyway. :rolleyes:

Ummm because I'm not a childish loser with nothing better to do. I have an idea! You start it!

It's like I said. If we did a poll of the entire board, you'd win out because you've been here longer and attracted more of a cadre of idiots from the Personals forum. Restrict it to here and maybe How To as well - i.e. the places the locals have been exposed to your unique brand of sleazy charm and, to quote one of the lovely young ladies here, "putting up with [your] shit for years" - then we've got a contest.

I just thought of something funny.

When I whine, Master always does the corny "Do you want cheese with that whine?" line. The other day, he jokingly told me that he was going to go to Sam's Club and get one of those ginormous blocks of Velveeta and whack me upside the head with it every time I whine about something.

*Tosses nh the Velveeta*

Last edited:
It's like I said. If we did a poll of the entire board, you'd win out because you've been here longer and attracted more of a cadre of idiots from the Personals forum. Restrict it to here and maybe How To as well - i.e. the places the locals have been exposed to your unique brand of sleazy charm and, to quote one of the lovely young ladies here, "putting up with [your] shit for years" - then we've got a contest.

Make it public. Then the WriterDom haters can publicly vent their vote. It will be cleansing for them.

Make it public. Then the WriterDom haters can publicly vent their vote. It will be cleansing for them.

I'm happily on board with this plan, but if you're not going to make the poll and I'm not (because I can do without looking like an egotistical dick), then we're at an impasse (which is a big word you may not know. It's like if Billy takes your toy and you take Billy's, neither of you is happy but neither of you will back down, except I'm actually quite happy and you're a fairly poor excuse for a dominant).

Only 3 weeks till I'm going home for 3 days! It's been amost 2 years since I've tasted Mothers cooking. I cant wait decent food and a decent Pint:D

Then in October it's back to see my wee pet in the Czech Republic, more good food and beer amongst other things;)

It's allways good to have things to look forward to, makes the everday grind more bareable.

I'm happily on board with this plan, but if you're not going to make the poll and I'm not (because I can do without looking like an egotistical dick), then we're at an impasse (which is a big word you may not know. It's like if Billy takes your toy and you take Billy's, neither of you is happy but neither of you will back down, except I'm actually quite happy and you're a fairly poor excuse for a dominant).

It sure would bust your bubble to read the PM I just got from someone I hardly know. Wondering why I am even bothering with the likes of you. I wonder if she is the only one you annoy on all levels. I guess it is human nature to like some people and not like others. So fine, lets end it here. You go your way and I'll go mine.

I seem to be in the mood for discussing people I dislike. Let's continue.

A talk that was very long overdue. :heart:

That's adorable! Adorable, sweet and not nauseous in the slightest! Love like this, between two people who I'm informed have never met face-to-face, can't possibly be contained in private messages! No, I give you a full mandate! Go forth! Go forth and spread your joy in the faces of everybody else who doesn't share what the two of you do!

Alternatively, fuck off because rubbing this in the faces of other people makes the two of a pair of dicks. There is nothing you've said to one another that could be done privately, but nooooo, it's not enough to love one another's screen-names, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW!

It sure would bust your bubble to read the PM I just got from someone I hardly know. Wondering why I am even bothering with the likes of you. I wonder if she is the only one you annoy on all levels. I guess it is human nature to like some people and not like others. So fine, lets end it here. You go your way and I'll go mine.

Velvet sent you a private message? I cannot honestly say I'm surprised and, trust me, we have history. Not sexual history, for clarification, but...yeah.

Last edited:
I seem to be in the mood for discussing people I dislike. Let's continue.

That's adorable! Adorable, sweet and not nauseous in the slightest! Love like this, between two people who I'm informed have never met face-to-face, can't possibly be contained in private messages! No, I give you a full mandate! Go forth! Go forth and spread your joy in the faces of everybody else who doesn't share what the two of you do!

Alternatively, fuck off because rubbing this in the faces of other people makes the two of a pair of dicks. There is nothing you've said to one another that could be done privately, but nooooo, it's not enough to love one another's screen-names, EVERYBODY MUST KNOW!

I do love her a lot. she is the best. she is My everything. :heart:

And I couldn't be prouder to call her Mine. :)

I love you sinnocence. Always and Forever. :heart::rose::kiss:

I do love her a lot. she is the best. she is My everything. :heart:

And I couldn't be prouder to call her Mine. :)

I love you sinnocence. Always and Forever. :heart::rose::kiss:

See? Beautiful.

Be sure to post when the two of you actually meet and the whole thing comes crashing down. I like a good trainwreck.

I

Velvet sent you a private message? I cannot honestly say I'm surprised and, trust me, we have history. Not sexual history, for clarification, but...yeah.

No, not Velvet. So I'd get at least two votes then. sinnocence would be three.

See? Beautiful.

Be sure to post when the two of you actually meet and the whole thing comes crashing down. I like a good trainwreck.

It will be beautiful. I can't wait for the day.

I love her more and more each day. I can't even describe how great it is to love and be loved. :D

One of the greatest feelings in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back