What made you say fuck today? II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding out the ortho team screwed up my pain meds script. They wrote it for the pre-surgery level not the POST surgery level. I have 7 pills left for 5 days unless they write me a new script which I then have to drive to the battle star to get which is 90 minutes on the other side of Tampa. I've not managed to drive that far yet since surgery.

Getting a follow up call from the dentist office where they pulled my tooth yesterday to check up on how I'm feeling. Fuck, that's never happened before!

Due to my daily swims, the Chlorine has really wreaked havoc on my hair...ugh...and I am just not a swim cap wearing gal...ha ha...although I may have to be soon...:D

OK this stacking Aleve to get thru till Monday when my new pain meds script can be filled..... OMG not working so well at 2 every 6 hours.

OK this stacking Aleve to get thru till Monday when my new pain meds script can be filled..... OMG not working so well at 2 every 6 hours.

That is so frustrating. I can't get more than three. They always fall down.

For me, it was being manipulated into doing something I did NOT want to do, by someone I do NOT want to do it for or with.

Last edited:

Mebbe go borrow some pain med from someone you know. If I was close I'd give you some. Every time I get a scrip for any, I hoard as many as I can, for those unexpected days when nothing else will do. I can't be the only one that does that. Ask around?

having to jump thru hoops to get something fixed, that should never been fucked up in the first place....and then getting yelled at for being mad about it :mad:

It's Friday. Fuck, yeah!

Wait, weekends lately are not stacking up any better than weeks. Fuck.

Not a thing yet! it's Friday, the sun is shining and it is my last day at work before 3 weeks vacation! It's fucking glorious!

😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back