What made you say fuck today? II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I stayed out of this shit today because you have already threatened me enough, and I knew you would blame me for what took place. But since you gave me permission (Oh kind one) to post in your hate mail right after telling me to fuck off...
Go look in a fucking mirror. Maybe some of these women have their own opinions of you. Have you ever thought about how you post on the board? Have you ever paid attention to the hate you throw around? How you degrade women, and gays, and anyone not considered the "Norm" to you.
I went out of my way to see the good in you. I probably gave you more chances than most. You were nice to me, you were there for me when I needed someone, but even I told you that I Hated the person you are on Lit. I even gave you a chance after you told me I was acting like a whore, which by the way, you had never done until you met that rumor starting, jealous bitch, who has phone fucked half of lit and then has the nerve to tell people that if they talk to me, she wont talk to them, because she's jealous and I'm a whore. Now you lash out of BFG who she also hates, and bullshit comes flying out of your mouth again. You called people out for not even knowing you and them jumping in the drama. Guess who's drama you are listening to????

So go ahead, make my day! Tell me I'm a whore, tell me you're going to threaten me and all my friends, tell me how many lies you want to spread because of how badly you hate to lose. I just don't give a shit anymore.

:rolleyes:

You know, I stayed out of this shit today because you have already threatened me enough, and I knew you would blame me for what took place. But since you gave me permission (Oh kind one) to post in your hate mail right after telling me to fuck off...
Go look in a fucking mirror. Maybe some of these women have their own opinions of you. Have you ever thought about how you post on the board? Have you ever paid attention to the hate you throw around? How you degrade women, and gays, and anyone not considered the "Norm" to you.
I went out of my way to see the good in you. I probably gave you more chances than most. You were nice to me, you were there for me when I needed someone, but even I told you that I Hated the person you are on Lit. I even gave you a chance after you told me I was acting like a whore, which by the way, you had never done until you met that rumor starting, jealous bitch, who has phone fucked half of lit and then has the nerve to tell people that if they talk to me, she wont talk to them, because she's jealous and I'm a whore. Now you lash out of BFG who she also hates, and bullshit comes flying out of your mouth again. You called people out for not even knowing you and them jumping in the drama. Guess who's drama you are listening to????

So go ahead, make my day! Tell me I'm a whore, tell me you're going to threaten me and all my friends, tell me how many lies you want to spread because of how badly you hate to lose. I just don't give a shit anymore.

:rolleyes:

How dare you mention other female and say hateful things. You're married and fighting over dick, crying to people, always letting out private conversation. I don't need to call you anything your bedsheets will tell you the truth. Meeting men, phone fucking and crying when someone wants to drop you. I almost never lied, but I broke that by revealing what you do, I said I would never do it. I meant it at the time. Women in my inbox telling me what you had said to them about me, posting private thoughts on the threads and crying to every listening dick, but you're only here for conversations. Look in the mirror before you talk about other women community pussy.

How dare you mention other female and say hateful things. You're married and fighting over dick, crying to people, always letting out private conversation. I don't need to call you anything your bedsheets will tell you the truth. Meeting men, phone fucking and crying when someone wants to drop you. I almost never lied, but I broke that by revealing what you do, I said I would never do it. I meant it at the time. Women in my inbox telling me what you had said to them about me, posting private thoughts on the threads and crying to every listening dick, but you're only here for conversations. Look in the mirror before you talk about other women community pussy.

Stranger. You've killed this place for yourself and no one is going to take you seriously again. You've moved from making connections on a site to arguing on the internet. If it were me I'd quit while you're ahead.

Almost 2 million registered members on lit... let's say about half of that is alts and not active in years, then divide that other million by two... 500k to phone fuck... FUCK! That's some feat. :D

Stranger. You've killed this place for yourself and no one is going to take you seriously again. You've moved from making connections on a site to arguing on the internet. If it were me I'd quit while you're ahead.

People say insulting comments and I react. On LIT I have the people I speak to, I don't need anymore.

grabashocel.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh you told me LMAO.
Of course you're a woman and all women need a deep dick down.

The ladies have been attacking me as of late lol. It's cool I never offered you physically satisfaction. I get plenty of willing subjects in my personal life and LIT and they're usually the ones making such requests lol.

Let's just remind you of the comments which started all of this today. I commented on this of my own volition this morning after not having talked to you in months, because you weren't someone I wanted to know. I ignored your stupid comments until today.

You weren't reacting, you were offensive and have continued this rude and crude behavior in light of the encouragement of others to stop and think about your actions, and maybe ask yourself why women would say things as we've done today.

But, you can't do that, and more's the pity. I'm sure there are some here who actually like you, and I wonder why they would after seeing how you belittle those you have a problem with. You think shouting louder, being vicious and attacking personally that you are winning. You've only shown what you're made of. You really have no other way to combat the truth, and you certainly can't admit you're wrong, that's obvious.

It's unfortunate that you truly didn't reinvent yourself. Say all you like about me, lie your lies and perpetuate them. I know the truth about myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back