What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

Dry humped a complete stranger in front of a stage at a Grateful Dead concert when I was 16. People were jammed together, rocking to Sugar Magnolia. A fat girl in front of me was moving her ass against my groin and must have noticed the erection I was getting because she started grinding harder. I came in my pants.

Blow job in back seat of girl friends fathers car.

While - her father was driving, her mother and grandmother were in the front seat, her sister was beside her in the back seat.

GF pretended to be asleep with her head on my lap. Great edging BJ as we had to stay still and she swallowed to save any embarrassing stains.

I used to have this fuck buddy. I ate the cum out of her pussy and ass after other guys had fucked her. Really hot and she loved it.

My girlfriend giving me head in the back seat while her brother was in the front seat of the car.

Her brother and I got high first and then I went in the back seat with his sister. I remember how hungrily we kissed because I hadn't seen her in while. Feeling her big tits. Undoing her bra and lifting up her shirt to feel her meaty swollen tits drop free for me to grope roughly.

Her hand grabbing my hard cock through the fabric of my jeans. My stiff hard cock was aching for her. She unbuttoned the fly of my jeans and starting going down on me. Her warm mouth and extended lips pulling at my cock as I tried to lift her head back up.

I was nervous having her suck my dick with her head only a foot or so behind her brother’s. We were parked at a vista up in the hills and he just looked out at the view and listened to the radio the whole time.

She sucked my dick just a few inches from where her brother was sitting facing the other way. She sucked it good for at least 15-20 minutes. Trying so hard to please me. My long thick cock sliding in and out of her warm mouth.

The sounds of her suckling, the saliva making a small slurping noise every time her lips traced over the bulging tip of my cock head. The small smacking noise her mouth would make as it came clear of the tip. The gulping sound as she took a good meaty mouthful of my dick.

Playing with her dangling milky white tits as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Pulling her hair aside so I could get a better look at her going down on my dick. It was such a turn on having her give me head and know that her brother knew she was doing it.

What does that say about their relationship that he sat right there in the car while his sister gave his best friend head? And they were both fine with it. crazy.

Sexual mistake

I feel really bad that I waited for years before I started fucking this guy at work that was always hitting on me. I am glad that my husband helped me see that I should start fucking the guy. But, I do think I wasted a few years. Nothing we can do about the past.

Plane trips

I flew with my then GF twice. She “fell asleep” on my lap/pillow and sucked me dry. Hard to act like nothing was going on. I played with her tits the whole time and she had to pretend to sleep through it all.

Same girl and I rode with her parents in the backseat on a trip. Slipped my finger in her pants under a pillow and rubbed her. Such a turn on.

On the converse shame to think there are ladies out there reading this and thinking what a lot of soft cocks there are here.

Multiple public sex adventures: plane bathroom, multiple times on a hiking trail, on an island of a public lake

Roadhead followed by her pushing me into the bathroom in front of my roommate and continuing to suck my cock

Cumming in her ass and her telling me to "push it in all the way"

Cumming in her mouth as she fucked my ass with a vibe

Don't make the same mistake twice

I feel really bad that I waited for years before I started fucking this guy at work that was always hitting on me. I am glad that my husband helped me see that I should start fucking the guy. But, I do think I wasted a few years. Nothing we can do about the past.

Start fucking me now ;)

I once had sex with my best friend's wife on the floor next to his bed while he slept.

Coaxed a girl into a MFM threesome after getting her hot and ready.

Fucked an ex in the back of my friend's dads expedition
while he drove and his girl was in the passenger side, and another couple was in the second row of seats.

In Mexico got a Bj in a van with a full wedding party in it. One of the Groomsmen, was right next to me half watching the whole time.

Sex on a train platform overlooking houses. I pulled out and blew my load all over the bench she was half laying on.

Sex in a bathroom during an under 21 hotel party in the Chi on the west side. Lots of drinking and drugs. We got caught by the cops, but that's another story.

Sex in lake Michigan in the day with a full beach.

That's enough for now. That was my teens and 20s. I know theres more I haven't said.

Whew!

Got a BJ in a restaurant bathroom

Got fucked by my uncle while we were riding a horse (I was in front reverse cowboy)

Got BJ from GF while mom slept on couch

Multiple road head, giving and receiving, even in Lincoln Tunnel

Standing up, both of us naked, rainy warm summer night, in the middle of a country dirt road. Finished her on the hood of my car.

By the Side of the Road

My old girlfriend loved to have sex outdoors almost anywhere. One time we were taking a walk along the road and she pulled me into a small wooded area and gave me an amazing blow job.

It was during the day and there wasn't much coverage. She just dropped to her knees, yanked my shorts to the ground and sucked my cock like there was no tomorrow. It was so hot because anyone could have seen us easily. Lots of cars went by and I am sure a few got a great show.

I slept over at my then boyfriends house (now ex) he had to go to work and I was waiting for him to get off when he’s cousin which happened to be my ex showed up. Let’s just say I wind up being bent over my boyfriends bed.

Naughtiest thing I've ever done? Had a relationship with a married woman. I was her masseur and I would come to her house, and for an hour while locked away in a private room we would do all sorts of things. Usually he was home when this went on.

Hi,now i like older,and especially elderly ladies.
And enjoyed many an interesting place to make love,woods,cars,car parks,my workshop,etc..
But the most unusual,was making love to an 89yo,lady in a convent.
Her last request,as we had been friends and lovers for many years.
The nuns informed me,for some reason,she past away very happy.
I had not realised she was that ill,as she was remarkably sexy and active that day.
May she rest in peace.B.
That's a great story

Met a girl online. Chatted for a few days. Agreed to meet. I got the train there. Met her off the train. Infront of other people I choked her and deep throat kissed her and she moaned "daddy" into my ear. We walked to find somewhere private. We saw a McDonald's. Minutes later she was sucking me off in the ladies toilet then I fucked her bareback over the toilet. I came hard in her. Then we had a burger.

Edit: forgot to mention that day was my fiance's birthday. I married my fiancé a few weeks later.

Last edited:
Back