What is hotter? Listening or watching?

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
For me I like both depending on circumstances. Hearing the sounds of someone masturbating or fucking gets me so horny. Only thing I miss about my condo.

But if it was a real life incest encounter I so want to see that.

For me I like both depending on circumstances. Hearing the sounds of someone masturbating or fucking gets me so horny. Only thing I miss about my condo.

Think I’d prefer watching. Something about facial expression makes watching so erotic.

I love the idea of being watched. Especially being watched doing something forbidden.

There is a fantasy I have where my girlfriend is bi and kinky. She wants to help me to seduce my mother, and she also thinks she’s hot. All because she’s always wanted to watch incest. Fingering herself and directing me how she wants me to fuck her. Even where to cum.

This is just fantasy for me. No real attraction to my mother. More the thrill of taboos and using pictures of other MILF women. Amber Lynn Bach is a favorite.

Think I’d prefer watching. Something about facial expression makes watching so erotic.

I love the idea of being watched. Especially being watched doing something forbidden.

There is a fantasy I have where my girlfriend is bi and kinky. She wants to help me to seduce my mother, and she also thinks she’s hot. All because she’s always wanted to watch incest. Fingering herself and directing me how she wants me to fuck her. Even where to cum.

This is just fantasy for me. No real attraction to my mother. More the thrill of taboos and using pictures of other MILF women. Amber Lynn Bach is a favorite.
I had a fantasy and told the woman this of me watching her give her son a BJ and if he is up for it to fuck her too. But she gives amazing BJs so that could satisfy any man.

In one of our apartments, a young lady lived above us with a loud squeaky bed and an active sex life. Our bed was directly under hers, and almost every night she would be fucking above us. We tried to resist, but we always ended up doing the same. I hated to move. Since we never actually watched anybody having sex, hearing it was out biggest turn on.

Tough one, I like to hear any sexual activity and the sound of a woman being pleasured is erotic. Watching sets off a different sensory response and if I can make eye contact I will probably finish up wanting my turn.

Back