What do you want to try? Or want more of?

Do you prefer anal to anything else then?

No. I do have a fantasy of "anal only" and met someone who wanted this. He said he wouldn't ever fuck a pussy ever again. I was crazy about him (disclaimer: this was all online) and how committed he was to it. And, I liked him. But I like my pussy too much and after several months of communicating, I really had to think long term. I like my pussy way too much.

No. I do have a fantasy of "anal only" and met someone who wanted this. He said he wouldn't ever fuck a pussy ever again. I was crazy about him (disclaimer: this was all online) and how committed he was to it. And, I liked him. But I like my pussy too much and after several months of communicating, I really had to think long term. I like my pussy way too much.

I am personally of the opinion that you should cycle through using one hole primarily in repetition. That way you have a few weeks, months, whatever you want the cycle to be, to focus on learning how to really enjoy and use that orifice. In addition it will make you miss and appreciate the next one when you get to it.

I am personally of the opinion that you should cycle through using one hole primarily in repetition. That way you have a few weeks, months, whatever you want the cycle to be, to focus on learning how to really enjoy and use that orifice. In addition it will make you miss and appreciate the next one when you get to it.

I know cookie just perked up at this. :cattail:

I know cookie just perked up at this. :cattail:

Why yes, yes I did. :eek:

I can understand that. I like a variety. I miss handjobs if sex is infrequent and therefore more likely to be penetrative, since that’s usually most fun. I love non penetrative sex of all sorts to be honest.

Why don’t I know what any of these things mean??? :eek:
What’s outercourse?

Oh! And thank you, ouch, for the explanation of the needle play.
Not for me.

Why don’t I know what any of these things mean??? :eek:
What’s outercourse?

Oh! And thank you, ouch, for the explanation of the needle play.
Not for me.

I think outercourse means any sort of sexual relief not involving penetration. So handjobs, footjobs, intercrural, tit fucking, etc.

I think outercourse means any sort of sexual relief not involving penetration. So handjobs, footjobs, intercrural, tit fucking, etc.

Love it.

Especially between the thighs. You rub your penis back and forth across your lady’s lips... back and forth. SO sensual.

But, in the end, messy.

Gay sex

I’ve had a life long fantasy of having sex with another man. It’s been growing and more intense with time. The problem is, I don’t know how to begin fulfilling this fantasy. I would like him to be a fem or a transsexual. A transsexual would be perfect. I live near Pittsburgh, Pa and am having a difficult time finding a willing TS who will be willing to experiment with me. If anybody has any ideas or ways to help me I’d greatly appreciate it.

Back