What do you want to try? Or want more of?

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
What kinky stuff do you want to try? Do you think you will???

Or... what have you dipped your toes in to and want more of?

Spill your secrets!! :eek: :cattail:

I'd like to try play piercing some day -- if I can find a partner with a steady hand! (my wife would definitely not be a candidate to perform it, even if she wanted to!)

I think the rush would be quite exhilarating. :devil:

I'd like to try play piercing some day -- if I can find a partner with a steady hand! (my wife would definitely not be a candidate to perform it, even if she wanted to!)

What is that?

I have an entire laundry list of things to try. Save two extamarital hookups Ive only been with my wife my entire adult life (11 yrs), and she is extremely vanilla.

I've done a little bit of needle play - it is a weird sensation. I found the problem to be how do you play with needles in? I just did back. I can imagine more sensitive areas could be even more of a rush.

I have an entire laundry list of things to try. Save two extamarital hookups Ive only been with my wife my entire adult life (11 yrs), and she is extremely vanilla.

You're going to have to make three things from the laundry list!!

Well if I have to...

I suppose my top 3 would be
Anal
Cumplay/Cumworship
& Group Sex

Thanks for playing along!

Anal - giving or receiving?

For me, group stuff has lost its appeal. Too many moving parts to keep track of. I'd rather worship the cum of one. :rolleyes:. But that does seem to be on a lot of bucket lists.

Thanks for playing along!

Anal - giving or receiving?

For me, group stuff has lost its appeal. Too many moving parts to keep track of. I'd rather worship the cum of one. :rolleyes:. But that does seem to be on a lot of bucket lists.

I can see getting over groups quickly but its on mine and probably many others simply because we haven’t had the opportunity to let it lose its luster yet.

As far as anal: giving. I play with myself that way but have never had any interest in letting anyone else.

Back