What Do You Love About Yourself?

I love that music moves me and has holds deep meaning for me. I also love that I won't let songs be ruined for me. They may always be connected to a time or a person but if the time passes or they person moves on I will keep the good through the music. This can be hard sometimes but it eventually happens and it is a gif.

+ fierce and tender
+ clever as serpents
+ indomitable spirit
+ southern accent coming out of an audacious set of lips
+ smartest redneck in the room
+ always a tank

I love that music moves me and has holds deep meaning for me. I also love that I won't let songs be ruined for me. They may always be connected to a time or a person but if the time passes or they person moves on I will keep the good through the music. This can be hard sometimes but it eventually happens and it is a gif.
As someone who is void of any musical talent and holds little interest in music. It is crazy how a song can instantly take you back to place vividly.

Lovely thread idea @GSDom.

Still donā€™t see these things everyday, but am feeling particularly generous tonight. šŸ˜˜

Iā€™m smart. I have a way with words and love weaving a tale. Iā€™m a huge nerd. Iā€™m funny (at least, I think Iā€™m funny šŸ˜‚). Iā€™m loyal, and have empathy and compassion for days.

ā€¦I have beautiful skin. And hair. Iā€™m very passionate.
Smart is sexy. And I love storiesā€¦.

This is pretty hard for me because usually Iā€™m a pretty shy and modest person.

I guess physically Iā€™m tall and in good shape. Average looking.
Fairly intelligent, a few university degrees. Seems to be a lot of intelligent people here.
Dry sense of humor.
And for some reason, have a minor flair for writing an erotic short stories (PMs, so far) which is kinda surprising because my college degrees were in technical fields and I had exactly one English course throughout my college and graduate programs. Maybe Iā€™m just a pervertā€¦

I love my ability to cook and bake things from scratch. I enjoy eating good food, and being industrious enough to make it myself is pretty economical.

That I'm still here, and stronger than ever after life decided to challenge me from the get go and kick me down in more ways than one. I love my life, myself. But it's taken me a long time to accept that.

Last edited:
Back