What did you dream? The dream thread

Wonderer67

Optimistic nihilist
There’s a great thread on the BDSM forum about dreams. But I think this may have a larger audience.

So what did you dream? Was it surreal? Sexual? What do you think it meant? Did it make you hard or wet? Tremble in fear?

I got a tiny bit high before bed but fell asleep on the couch. I’m a total lightweight.

When I went to bed I could feel I was a bit high. I don’t know if I was dreaming actually thought the following:

I was trying to rhyme with a bunch of people from work. Then I realized they were speaking German. I tried to think of words that had a soft “a” sound like hat. But in German it is hut.

Then I tried the word “jetzt” but that wasn’t the right sound either. I couldn’t think of another word in German that had a soft “a” sound…

Then my perspective changed, and I felt more awake. I felt like I was wrapped too tight, figuratively not Literally - like I was too uptight to enjoy my slight high.

Then my uptightness sort of melted away and I was able to enjoy the high more. I heard music playing that was very pleasant to listen to. I thought anything was possible. I recall playing with my dick a bit to get hard and that I might be able to have a hands free orgasm without even touching myself - even tho I was touching with myself. I am not sure if I was dreaming the last part or not.

The other night I dreamt that I was having a very relaxing massage when the masseuse slipped her finger in my ass and convinced me to try a nice sensual pegging. I remember waking up with a raging hard on.

In my dream last night I was running. It was a good run and it felt good.

(I used to run and it’s my fave form of exercise but my back, ankles and knees now say no…)

Then my dream perspective changed. I was in algebra class working on a word problem. I actually appreciated it because it was something I could sink my teeth into and solve. “In sunnyvale it is sunny 300 days of the year. In rainy town it rains 250 days of the year. How many more days of sun does Sunnyvale get than rainy town? How much more rain does rainy town get than Sunnyvale?

Express you answer as a fraction and a percentage.

I slept poorly last night and as I was fading back into sleep I was sort of awake and also dreaming.

I was with a woman from work that I have an intense sexual attraction to. She is beautiful and very milfy.

Somehow we were going to engage in some D/s play, which I really want to engage in IRL, but have never really done. I made her go outside naked and get a cherry switch. I made her kneel in front of me as i skinned the cherry switch with a pocket knife in front of her. I asked her questions… in this role I was really good at creating tension.

Anyway, i gave her some intense titty spanking with the switch which really made her wet. It hurt her but she loved it.

Then I had her get on all fours and started tiger striping her ass and backs of her legs. I spanked her with my hand and she LOVED IT. I was taking my time and really drawing it out (in a good way) bcz she was soooo turned on. I started spanking her pussy with the switch which made her cum insanely hard. She was eating it up and really turned on.

All the while I was asking her questions. When she got any wrong I made her get on her knees and I would fuck her mouth for a while, then put her back on all fours for more spanking and getting hit w the switch.

I really wanted to fuck her from behind and fuck her anally but we never got that far. We started talking about it and she was so amazingly turned in and cumming from just talking about what happened.

Then I felt an immense sense of guilt and remorse for hurting her in this way, even tho she loved it.

I woke up very hard and went into the other room to masturbate and edge for a while thinking abt the dream till I got tired and finally went to bed.

I had an odd dream last night. In my dream, I was inspecting toxic water in the Hudson River. This company was trying to bribe me with money to excuse them from dumping chemicals into the river. I refused. In the next segment of the dream, I was going to Miami. My flight was cancelled due to some technical issue. I took a private flight Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. When I landed in Miami, these three men tried to pick me up from the airport. They told me that they are aliens (as in, ETs) and that I am their sibling. I was swimming in a hotel pool and the three men showed up again. They offered me money if I would go to their AirBNB. That’s when I woke up.

I had a similar dream a few nights ago abt water and toxins.

I was in my hometown in very rural NJ (it exists). I was walking thru town and along a creek where we used to play as kids. It made me really happy.

I got down to a spot where we used to dam up the creek and I saw an old school metal gas can in the stream. I inspected it to make sure that no gas was leaking into the creek. I didn’t see the tell tale leaking so I picked it up and brought it far away from the creek.
There were some other pieces of rusty metal in the creek so I took those out too.

It was unremarkable in almost every way but it made me think of my childhood, which was actually fairly happy. (Then I became a teenager 😂)

In my dream I was playing poker.

I played a lot when I was younger but got burned out on it.

First it was idiots poker where you have one card that you hold on your forehead that others can see but you cannot. I have also heard this called Indian poker.

I had no idea what my card was, but I was playing with bad poker players, who were “not keeping their cards close to the vest” as they say, so I knew I had a good card and that I could win the pot.

Then the scene shifted and we were playing Texas hold ‘em. The pot was really large and I had two 8s showing. Everyone was folding. I was disappointed bcz I wanted to get in a good bidding war because I also had another 8 underneath.

Everyone ended up folding and I won with three 8s.

I wonder what it means? IRL I can’t stand playing poker anymore.

Last edited:
I dreamt that on returning home I spotted an unknown pair of shoes in the hall.
I could hear muffled sounds upstairs, so with my anxiety rising I headed toward the by now obviously sexual assault on my senses.

On entering our bedroom, I was stopped dead in my tracks.
There was my gorgeous wife being fucked doggy.

The guy asked my wife, “Should I Stop?”

She looked me right in the eyes and replied, “No! Don’t stop! I want him to see how a real man fucks!”

I just sat watching.

I woke with my heart racing and a bit of a mess in my lap

Sounds like quite a dream.

Is this a fantasy of yours?

My wife and I were just watching MASH and Dr Friedman, the shrink, quoted Freud abt dreams: “Freud said dreams were a type of wish fulfillment.”

Sounds like quite a dream.

Is this a fantasy of yours?

My wife and I were just watching MASH and Dr Friedman, the shrink, quoted Freud abt dreams: “Freud said dreams were a type of wish fulfillment.”
I do like to imagine her enjoying full sexual freedom.
I think society traditions and expectations restricts women.
We love each other totally, but I do know that although our sex life is ok, she would enjoy someone to take her enjoyment to the next level.
She does say someone with a larger, stronger erection would be fun.

My fantasy has always been about her meeting someone like that, then telling me how much fun she had later.

This dream worried me somewhat.

IRL, My wife often teases me thru my undies and or sweats in the mornings.

This morning we woke up early and she teased me to the point of almost cumming and then took it down a notch and kept me on the edge for abt 15 minutes. We both fell sort of back to sleep and in that sort of awake/sort of asleep zone I had the following dream.

I was in France and was working for the French railroad union. I took a day off and didn’t call in sick. My boss called me all pissed off wondering where I was.​

Then my dream shifted and I was still in the French railroad union… I was going something else that was very clear when I woke up, but have since forgotten.​
Back IRL, I woke back up and my wife sent me to work with a bunch pre-cum in my undies. She said, think of this when your in important meetings. It worked.

Had another sex dream last night.

IRL - my wife and I have been talking about opening up our marriage. I doubt it if it’ll ever happen or come to fruition.

In my dream, we found another man to play with. He was in a sexless marriage, and we want to start slow, so my wife kneeled in front of him, and just let him jerk off and cum all over her tits.

I was very aroused watching another man shoot a huge cumshot on her tits.

There were giant Turkeys that looked more like emus. And they were being attacked/carried off by HUGE bald eagles.

I kept trying to get a video on my phone but it wouldn't focus, like everything was too far away.

Then there was an explosion to the east and we had to go investigate.

Last night, I had a nightmare about being at a motel while the police were busting a sex work ring. The police accused me of being a full-contact sex worker. I was yelling at them that I’ve never had sex. There was a pump hitting women and yelling at them to hide in the closet. It was creepy!

I dreamed that there was some kind of warning siren going off and I was in charge of stopping it so I flipped the switch. But it kept going. So I fliiped other switches, and other people were trying to help me and everyone was starting to panic and we couldn't figure out how to shut the fucking thing off...

...and of course I woke up and it was my alarm, which had been going off for 8 minutes and I had incorporated it into my dream instead of waking up on time.

Back