What did you dream? The dream thread

The last dream that I remember having was a recurring dream that I've had since I was a teenager.

I end up drowning trying to save a woman in floodwaters.

Had two bad dreams. One a recurring one. Stuck in the turret of our tank and the smell of hydraulic fluid and smoke. Prob triggered by something that happened yesterday.

after being awake for an hour or so, I finally drifted back to sleep.

Then had a dream that I was in Connecticut. Had to get from one side of the state to the other for work or something. But in my way of getting there was a huge hairy Sasquatch creature.

As I walked across Ct I could not go directly across its path.

At some point in my dream I was going down a ladder but the Sasquatch was much faster than I was and overtaking me.

Another dream last nite.

There’s a great litster who is very attractive. She was giving me great head in my dream. Maybe irl too. Woke up w a raging hard on.

We were in a nice but really old house but all of the sudden it was the civil war im modern day and we were fighting a bunch of people. At first we had a few really tiny tanks. Altho I was a tanker I was not in them.

Then it was room to room. Loud.

One of the rooms had all of these trapdoor and secret passages and people were shooting at us from there and tossing in grendaes. It was a shit show. At one point we were completely overrun.

Later on in the morning a bunch of us were wondering, did we win? We seriously didn’t know. We just weren’t sure. But there was no sign of the enemy, so gradually we realized they’d pulled back and we were ok.

I went back in the nice old house. It was all repaired as if nothing had ever happened. There was someone in the secret passageways where they were firing at us the night before. But this time they weren’t hostile. Just some dudes breaking out balls and fucking w us form the secret passageways. It was good natured fun.

One of them came out. He wanted a book to read. I went to help him look for one. I wasn’t scared at all. Everything was over.

———
I had more half awake/half asleep dreams like that for a while but I did go back fully asleep. I also didn’t wake up.

That was a fucked up night. That dream seemed to go on forever.

Since I’ve been sick with the flu I’ve had a couple sexy dreams. A week ago, I was making out with a woman I have never met in my dream. I thought it was pretty strange and out of the blue. As I was drifting off over the weekend I had another dream. This time flirting sexily with a man I’d never met. That time the tv was on, so I wonder if that had something to do with it? I’ve also been watching THE SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL. Which might have played a part also.

A weird dream that was a mix of Halo 2, being a realtor, and doing a group project in college. 🤣

I had a dream last night that I was on front of a train that was going very fast.

I was on the front of the train on two forks like on a forklift or skid steer and the train was going very fast.

Dangerously so.

IRL we used to rode on the forks of a forklift when I worked at a warehouse. But we’d more often than not, use a pallet between the forks for more area to safely step.

In my dream I was just on the forks and could see the train tracks rushing below me. It was scary and i thought it would make a lot more sense if I had a pallet on there.

Back