What did they know that I did't?

Mrnobody6039

Virgin
Two times in my life I have had cocks wagged in my face. Once in jr high school. A friend had a party when his parents were"t home. As I remember I was on the sofa he, a cute blond surfer type, unzips and shows me his cock. The next time was in my mid-twenty's. I was at my best friends house listening to music on headphones and I noticed someone near me. It was my friend he had his pants down and his wife/girlfriend was wagging his large soft cock in my face for him. I acted surprised, shocked and played it off. I always wondered what that was all about and we never said anything about it in over 30 years of friendship. It was before I ever thought about having sex with with a man or had my dick sucked at the gloryhole by a man. Now I wish I had put it in my mouth. What do you think that was all about?

Two times in my life I have had cocks wagged in my face. Once in jr high school. A friend had a party when his parents were"t home. As I remember I was on the sofa he, a cute blond surfer type, unzips and shows me his cock. The next time was in my mid-twenty's. I was at my best friends house listening to music on headphones and I noticed someone near me. It was my friend he had his pants down and his wife/girlfriend was wagging his large soft cock in my face for him. I acted surprised, shocked and played it off. I always wondered what that was all about and we never said anything about it in over 30 years of friendship. It was before I ever thought about having sex with with a man or had my dick sucked at the gloryhole by a man. Now I wish I had put it in my mouth. What do you think that was all about?
Lost opportunity. I've had a few myself. Hard to overcome the bullshit pumped in our heads at an early age. That's my opinion anyway.

hey...

I think that you know what it was all about... he wanted you to suck it as much as you wanted to suck it and he probably had a bet going with his girl about whether or not he could get you to suck or that his girl could get you interested.

I was out with friends at a bar one night, 21 years old. Had an argument with them and decided to walk home. It was about 2a, I had a few drinks, and it was a three mile walk. I was walking on the sidewalk along a large road (two lanes in each direction.) It was the middle of the night, and there were no cars on the road at all. About 30 minutes into my journey, a guy driving by himself pulled to the side of the road.

I didn’t really have a good look at him, but i think he was about 30. He leaned across the passenger seat through the open window and said “ I give pretty good head if you’re interested.” I can still hear his words today, clear as day.

I had a GF at the time, and I never considered a bj from a guy. “ no thanks,” I said, and he just drove off. Within a minute, as I thought about what he said, I was rock hard. and wanted to be in his car. I was looking all around, hoping he would circle the block and come back, but no luck. I think about that missed opportunity quite often, and wish I had taken advantage of it!

If I knew then, jr. high school age, my neighbor and I were wrestling with each other when I look up what do I see, a rock hard cock 2" inches from my face, how I wish I could go back in time and suck that cock.

Think I was about 15 or 16 and walking home late at night alone. Guy pulls over and asks me where is the party? I was confused. I said there is no party.
He rolled his window up and leaves.
Stuck with me all these years. Think he was trying to pick me up?
I think so and I missed it...

Yeah, they put themselves out there but you didn't meet them there.

Remember as a freshman in college we had some orientation days the summer before fall term started where we stayed in the dorms for a weekend. Roommate just started jerking off and wasn't being quiet about it. Should have just gone over and offered a hand/mouth. Instead I just jerked myself as quietly as possible, for some reason shy even though he was doing the same thing. Then at another one a different roommate thought I was asleep and just started jerking while having phone sex with his girlfriend...could have happily been a stunt mouth if only I had the nerve.

What's the saying? You’ll always regret what you didn’t do rather than what you did.

Last edited:
Back