What brings you joy?

Gosh, you know, when I wrote that I was so cum-drunk after a hands on demonstration for the babygirls. I guess I assumed my fruitful efforts were implied as joyful.
You were definitely drunk on something, but it couldn't have been from @NRJLIVES4ever

Everyone knows that his shower of delights would have increased every aspect of your being. But two, the babygirls would NOT have just watched. :

Stop trying to pretend that @Bry1313 is any sort of substitute for @NRJLIVES4ever. 🤣

You were definitely drunk on something, but it couldn't have been from @NRJLIVES4ever

Everyone knows that his shower of delights would have increased every aspect of your being. But two, the babygirls would NOT have just watched. :

Stop trying to pretend that @Bry1313 is any sort of substitute for @NRJLIVES4ever. 🤣
We outsource for all of our demos. I couldn't possibly take care of the main source - that's for the babygirls to conquer. And we don't intermingle like that amongst coworkers, what kind of place do you think I'm running?

shopping on the Internet, especially if it is cosmetics or clothes. I recently ordered some spring clothes and unfortunately gave an old address. It's good that I found toad and co customer service and was able to quickly resolve the situation. I really want to buy some more shoes for myself, especially some new shoes

Last edited:
A fellow lister, is getting me to open up.

It feels nice to continue to grow and do new things.

Back