What Are You Thinking Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I think that happened to my dad, too. He actually happens to be cross-dominant, though, and chooses a hand based on the task or activity. My brother is left-handed and my boyfriend is cross-dominant like my father. lol I like lefties.

I do fine work with my left hand and rough work with my right. I have taught myself to shoot with either hand.

Mid 50's tomorrow and sunny? Might as well be June. You and me are gonna do this, grass.

How lovely is the idea of finding someone at their worst -- through tragedy, desperation, humiliation...pulling them up...and being rewarded with a wonderful person at his/her best?

It might not be pragmatic. But it sure is sweet.

I'm thinking of walking downtown to take this movie back to the library & maybe go into a few shops, buy something, grab a coffee, maybe walk along the lake.

L:rose:

Debating going to family's weekly Lunch today... Younger relatives will definitely be there, which tends to cheer me up... But I'm near my worst overall feeling right now, so I don't know if that'd be possible, & they certainly don't need to see me @ that level/that way.

I am thinking about how I am always caught off guard by how big his dick is and that it somehow fits in me. Surprised every time.

Well, I *was* thinking about the fact that I need to cut some insulation and resume putting a wall back together... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back