What Are You Thinking Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I can't think of a pie I don't like...

We only have pecan at Christmas though, too rich.

Maybe that is the turn off?

Maybe I don't know.
I just never liked it. Only one in my family that doesn't eat it.
I don't like pralines either, and being from New Orleans they think that is some kind of sin down there.:rolleyes:

Maybe I don't know.
I just never liked it. Only one in my family that doesn't eat it.
I don't like pralines either, and being from New Orleans they think that is some kind of sin down there.:rolleyes:

God I love NOLA.

One of my favorite cities to visit. :)

Went to jr high and high school on the Gulf Coast and we would sneak up to NOLA. :D

What I'm thinking right now is I think I'm one hell of a nice guy and yes I may not be a great writer instead I save people's life's and help those in need. I'm on lit to make friends and have fun what guy isn't lol. I'm just asking for a chance there is so many beautiful women out here I hope one will think I'm a nice guy.

That As long as I don't give up I will get what I need eventually. Hope, faith and perseverance will pay off.

What I'm thinking right now is I think I'm one hell of a nice guy and yes I may not be a great writer instead I save people's life's and help those in need. I'm on lit to make friends and have fun what guy isn't lol. I'm just asking for a chance there is so many beautiful women out here I hope one will think I'm a nice guy.

Speaking from experience, they do, which is why you & I need the 'Net to read about relationships instead of actually having one. As I've said for over a decade, every girl at my school liked the "bad boys", & then wonders why they end up on "Maury", wondering either who their kid's father is or why he's in jail.

As I tell people these days, I've never had a date, but also no dumpings, divorces, or kids, so I'm still "batting 1000"!

Pinch and a punch!

December is shaping up to be much more social than I first imagined...now I need a frock...:D

I don't want to go back to work even though I'm better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back