What are you thinking right now? < 6 >

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I had that damn winning raffle ticket the whole time! It figures it would turn up once the expiration date hit. Oh well, just my luck... :)

This girl I know needs some shelter
She don't believe anyone can help her
She's Doing so much harm, doing so much damage
But you don't want to get involved
You Tell her she can manage

That fits.

And you had to walk five miles to school, uphill both ways.

Seriously, though.. we had a wonderful state Fair back in NC. I never remember getting the day off for it though.
Since being in Texas, the kids have gotten "fair days" for when the county Fair starts. I think it's pretty cool. I love all the crafts and local agriculture displays.

I am quite relieved...yet have to really change my lifestyle and get more rest and relaxation...:rose:

I am quite relieved...yet have to really change my lifestyle and get more rest and relaxation...:rose:

Hope you're having a great day. I haven't posted under your in a while. I just wanted to make sure you're Ok.

Ok you as well. If you need health and diet tips don't be afraid to ask. Yes sleep helps your body heal and recovery. I hope I wasn't assuming wrong

Yes sleep eludes me greatly and it has taken a long term toll , so am going to be working on it very much...ty...

Need to log out and carry about the rest of my day...

Good afternoon everyone...be happy...:rose::rose::rose:

Need to bring back a few bottles of tequila :heart: from the States on Sunday

L:rose:

Good grief, always so dramatic. I wonder if it's tiring climbing up and down those peaks everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back