What are the rules around here????

watsit2ya69

Very experienced
I have been into d/s, b&d for a long time.
One thing that is obvious is different doms and subs have different rules they play by.
Ex: masters word if final.
No orgasm, addressed as ?,
Or subs will do this ,that or the other.
Subs I will do this to please, I will always address the dom as ?
Put doms pleasure before my own.
I will ask permission before ?
I will always swallow.
Etc.
What are your master/sub-slave rules in your relationship?

Once you have switched to the spring jacket you can’t go back to the winter jacket even in a snow storm, so think before you choose.

Ask a serious question, get a bunch of smartass answers from people who think they are Jimmy Fallon or somethin.
Leave the comedy to chris rock and STFU.

I'm pretty serious about my rules. It usually doesn't take much more than my "Are you fucking kidding me?"- look to not get a warm coke again. It's not my fault that what is important to me doesn't inspire fantasies that make you wet.

1. I have been into d/s, b&d for a long time.
  2. One thing that is obvious is different doms and subs have different rules they play by.
  3. Ex: masters word if final.
  4. No orgasm, addressed as ?,
  5. Or subs will do this ,that or the other.
  6. Subs I will do this to please, I will always address the dom as ?
  7. Put doms pleasure before my own.
  8. I will ask permission before ?
  9. I will always swallow.
  10. Etc.
  11. What are your master/sub-slave rules in your relationship?
I love it when someone asks about the "rules." I mean, I kinda get wanting to have boundaries. But my "Dom Brain" doesn't want rules. It just wants to get what it wants when it wants it from a Sub who gets off on my being in control. My Dom Brain occasionally likes to flip the dynamic (only VERY occasionally) but those are the exceptions...which is my point about "rules." There are almost always going to be exceptions.

But here goes...
  1. I have been into D/s, etc. ... Cool. Good start.
  2. One thing that is obvious...The combinations and nuances are endless and very nearly infinite when you consider the needs and desires of two *ahem* unique persons.
  3. Master's word is final with the following caveats:
    1. Master and Sub will talk through boundaries very clearly in advance, or as they get familiar with one another
    2. Parameters can add a different set of boundaries; for example:
      • You can top me, but not at the office among our colleagues. Social Situation (office) being the effective parameter.
      • You can top me, but no nipple clamps during PMS. Physiology and Hormones being the effective parameters.
      • You can top me, but you have to let me tap out if I am too tired or need to go to the bathroom, etc.
    3. Master can flex but only as long as the parameters are considered
  4. No orgasm - edging, orgasm denial, etc. - there has to be an end date in mind. People need to be able to KNOW there is an end to the stress they are enduring - whether a prison sentence or orgasm denial. Master needs to know their sub well enough to know what is the limit between erotic and neglectful.
  5. Or subs will do this, that, the other thing - norms of behavior can be as simple as calling Master as Sir (or Ma'am) when you meet one another. Some masters want a LOT of control over their Sub's life even telling them what to eat, when to sleep and what to wear. Personally, I have no interest in micro-managing anyone's life, including my own. A Master has to show a level of trust in a Sub who wants to please them.
  6. (See #5)
  7. Put Dom's pleasure before your own...once again, I'm probably the exception to the rule but I enjoy getting my partner off. Knowing this, I suppose I would require my Sub to always be "accessible" so I can play with their pudendum whenever I have the hankering.
  8. I will ask permission before... communication leads to agreements which need to be discussed and reviewed regularly to make sure you're each meeting one another's needs.
  9. I will always swallow. Well, of course. No comments or caveats from me.
  10. Etc. - it's in the cracks and crevices. The exceptions and developments in a relationship that create occasional friction, like in any relationship. Being in a Dom/sub relationship (for me at least) cannot be turned off when I'm away from my partner. It's like any complex relationship between two adults. It requires communication and intelligence and humanity (a heart and a soul).
  11. What are your rules, etc. - they flex based on my partner. But that's just me. I'm not a Nazi about all this sh*t.

One thing that is obvious is different doms and subs have different rules they play by.
I will always swallow.
Etc.

I need a Daddy. Not a little,just want to be his babygirl. I address him as Daddy.Always capital D when typed,or by his name in public. His pleasure comes first. I ask permission to cum and try to do as I'm told. Different Ds come with different rules bc of their likes,dislikes and needs

I’m an anarchist, so I am against rules of all kinds.

I wonder why my wife keeps on denying me and not allowing my orgasms???

Looking to know everyone’s favorite rule/ protocol they have with their D/s and one you tried but maybe didn’t work for you relationship

I will always swallow.
Etc.
I customize my training to some degree because every relationship is different and it’s about building a relationship.

Okay taking someone into submission is a gradual process. Tasks and rules come as you get to know each other. You want them to learn and enjoy submission while in service to You. You build bonds together as your intense relationship grows in passion and intimacy

Back