What are some of the PG's "unwritten" rules?

Seriously? What the hell, how am I supposed to catch up on SIX PAGES of a thread that wasn't even here when I logged out this afternoon? I can't even figure out what it's supposed to be about! :rolleyes:

Exactly, these threads make you feel like the ugly kid who can't get anyone to dance with them or the player everyone picks last.

These threads are made for the GB.

Lets just revive Wife of Bath's photo thread and hope for the best:D

Yeah this thread took a few turns last night, but they were fun turns. I really wanted serious responses which I have gotten this morning, but I will take the banter that took place last night anytime.

I meant here, or in the Darkroom, silly. ;) I've randomly looked through threads.
Like today in a "Who would you have a threesome with" thread
Found my name.
Was surprised. But then it gets you thinking, if people have nice things to say when you're expecting it, what would they say when you're not?

Soooooo

Why do some browse in invisible mode :confused:

You mean if I was around last night I coulda been in a threesome with missgreekgeek & tiny tits? :eek: Damn! Talk about bad timing & missed opportunities! :( ;)

Well, as they say, one picture is worth a thousand words, so you could probably have an entire conversation using only emoticons.

Yes I agree. Maybe they should expand the variety of emoticons. That way those of us who can't type for shit like myself can just post an emoticon.

Yes I agree. Maybe they should expand the variety of emoticons. That way those of us who can't type for shit like myself can just post an emoticon.
I agree, it would be easier, especially in the mornings when I'm half asleep & late at night when I'm half asleep.

I'd rather have one too many than one too few and have someone not realize the 'tone' of my post

The time can't be detected with just 1 emoticon? I mean if the post is a paragraph maybe two or three, but I am pretty sure a blurt doesn't need 16 emoticons to gets its point across.

More of an annoyance, but if your signature is more than 3 pages long and causes my computer screen to have to stretch to fit all of your shit in there, you should be donkey punched.

More of an annoyance, but if your signature is more than 3 pages long and causes my computer screen to have to stretch to fit all of your shit in there, you should be donkey punched.

That is why I've turned them off.

18 year old virgins wanting Daddy to hurt them (who are blatantly men)
Deserve a threadjack.
Themz the roolz :D

Back