What are some of the PG's "unwritten" rules?

IhateClowns

Censored
We all get annoyed with one another. Whether it is starting 100's of threads like I am guilty of, or skipping over people in the "post above you threads" What are some of our "unwritten" rules that annoy you when they are broken?

One for me is people with very few post counts that chime in to a conversation in a negative or aggressive tone. Especially when they don't know the full story.

Last edited:
I agree. I am not a fan of negative or aggressive tone in general. This is PG not GB.

If something is written in yellow, highlight it with your mouse to read it easily. :)

I agree. I am not a fan of negative or aggressive tone in general. This is PG not GB.

If something is written in yellow, highlight it with your mouse to read it easily. :)

Yeah things seem a bit on edge as of late. Just figured I would throw the elephant in the middle of the room and see if anyone pokes at it.

We all get annoyed with one another. Whether it is starting 100's of threads like I am guilty of, or skipping over people in the "post above you threads" What are some of our "unwritten" rules that annoy you when they are broken?

One for me is people with very few post counts that chime in to a conversation in a negative or aggressive tone. Especially when they don't know the full story.

I hate clowns

😄

:D That's a given man. We have always had friction. I don't like any guy who can step into a thread and divert the attention of every woman in it. Leaving me wilting and wanting.

Kind sir. I only wish I had half the attention you get from the fine ladies of lit.

I don't hate you. I just hate clowns! 😄

We have never had friction. Right????

Kind sir. I only wish I had half the attention you get from the fine ladies of lit.

I don't hate you. I just hate clowns! 😄

Lol. Yeah I have plenty of ladies in the "friend" zone. All ladies think humor is sexy, yet my inbox tells me otherwise. However when the magic man steps in the smell of salmon spawning wafts over the entire board.

Lol. Yeah I have plenty of ladies in the "friend" zone. All ladies think humor is sexy, yet my inbox tells me otherwise. However when the magic man steps in the smell of salmon spawning wafts over the entire board.

Oh you totally misunderstand me

Magic has no special sauce. Or special magic.

Maybe my presence here will entice a few hot ladies to peruse this deserving thread

Don't judge someone just by their AV. As difficult as it might be to think someone wants sexual attention by their AV doesn't give you go ahead to message them unsolicited cock pics. Now unsolicited tit and vadge pics are a different story.

Last edited:
You're the Playground Pussy Pied Piper. I will just hire you to allow me to hang out with you so i can get some after you tire.

Bro. You have it all wrong.

I want to hang with you so I can meet more women

If you want my seconds. It may be 6 months before you sniff anything

Bro. You have it all wrong.

I want to hang with you so I can meet more women

If you want my seconds. It may be 6 months before you sniff anything

LOL. Well damn. If I don't and you don't, then who does???? Oh wait I forgot, most of the women on here are bi and come here for the ladies.

Yeah. He pretty much has the board covered huh. Guess I will just have to stick with my mirror and imagination.

*sigh*

I was hoping by now some fine litlady would have interrupted our self depreciating ongoing loser banter

Maybe we should stalk a few Munky threads. Maybe get lucky there

I was hoping by now some fine litlady would have interrupted our self depreciating ongoing loser banter

Maybe we should stalk a few Munky threads. Maybe get lucky there

They are too busy playing thimble diddle to a Hallmark movie starring Lorenzo Lamas. Unfortunately there are no ladies on lit tonight. Just you me and my many many alts.

You two are hilarious.
Two of the PG's finest.
Don't know where the thread would be without you. :heart::kiss:

And stop it, you're both ladykillers. :heart:

As for unwritten rules- don't be vain and assume every post is about you.

Cause it probably isn't.
Also, keep your vanity searching for the GB.
I'll admit- I've done this once or twice however.

As for unwritten rules- don't be vain and assume every post is about you.

Cause it probably isn't.
Also, keep your vanity searching for the GB.
I'll admit- I've done this once or twice however.

You have never searched for vanity in the GB.

Does not exist there does it?

Back