What are some of the PG's "unwritten" rules?

You have never searched for vanity in the GB.

Does not exist there does it?

I meant here, or in the Darkroom, silly. ;) I've randomly looked through threads.
Like today in a "Who would you have a threesome with" thread
Found my name.
Was surprised. But then it gets you thinking, if people have nice things to say when you're expecting it, what would they say when you're not?
I've encountered many on the GB who vanity search daily- like it's their job. I'm sure people do it on here too.

I meant here, or in the Darkroom, silly. ;) I've randomly looked through threads.
Found my name.
Was surprised. But then it gets you thinking, if people have nice things to say when you're expecting it, what would they say when you're not?
I've encountered many on the GB who vanity search daily- like it's their job. I'm sure people do it on here too.

Alas. I have searched that thread for my name. Never to show

Congrats. You made the list😄😄

You would be on my list!

Found my name.

There is a who would you have a threesome with thread??? Hmmmmm

Soooooo

Why do some browse in invisible mode :confused:

For me early on i was sort of stalked by someone who was extremely jealous any time i spoke to someone on here. She isn't on here anymore, and i just never changed it. By the way her and i were not internet dating, cybering or anything. She was just a very jealous person.

For me early on i was sort of stalked by someone who was extremely jealous any time i spoke to someone on here. She isn't on here anymore, and i just never changed it. By the way her and i were not internet dating, cybering or anything. She was just a very jealous person.

See

Told YA

I have not near the following crazy or sane

Easy. If Barbara Walter's is doing a special on you two, it's because women are losing their virginities over the internet by you two. ;)

That is a 20/20 I would watch.

So Mr. Magic, how does it feel knowing you have single handily caused more women to have to try and scrub blood off of their computer chairs than any other fella on lit? Doesn't it bother you that you are tearing through female internet hymens by the truckload?

Easy there cowboy

Me and barb. On first name basis

She knows the drill

Dude, now come on I love her!
I wanna be on a first name basis with her too!
Hook a lady up!

Also. She's doing a special on you two- just in time for Valentine's Day.

Have you guys considered making a Lit version of 50 shades?
The ladies would die. And be smitten:heart:

That is a 20/20 I would watch.

So Mr. Magic, how does it feel knowing you have single handily caused more women to have to try and scrub blood off of their computer chairs than any other fella on lit? Doesn't it bother you that you are tearing through female internet hymens by the truckload?

Prove it!

Dude, now come on I love her!
I wanna be on a first name basis with her too!
Hook a lady up!

Also. She's doing a special on you two- just in time for Valentine's Day.

Have you guys considered making a Lit version of 50 shades?
The ladies would die. And be smitten:heart:

Maybe we can work something out

You trust me. Right?

Back