What are some of the PG's "unwritten" rules?

*looks at the first post* Unwritten rules... you should definitely give a pollster a rash of shit if (s)he fails to provide a response that exactly matches your favorite kink/band/way to save the environment/super power/way you lost your virginity/sex position/tv show/french ticker/horror movie villain/ice cream flavor.

You are from Texas... shouldn't it be more along the lines of

"Hey Sweet Girl, why don't you come crawl in my lap Pumpkin? Take a load off. I have a lap made just for you." :devil::eek::D
Awwwwww, that's way sweeter talk than we see here in the frozen upper midwest.

"Did you see that friggin' goal, eh?"

*looks at the first post* Unwritten rules... you should definitely give a pollster a rash of shit if (s)he fails to provide a response that exactly matches your favorite kink/band/way to save the environment/super power/way you lost your virginity/sex position/tv show/french ticker/horror movie villain/ice cream flavor.

don't you come in here and fuck up all the work clowns and I have put into making this a hybrid chick magnet perverse PG wanna be all thread!

"Hey Sweet Girl, why don't you come crawl in my lap Pumpkin? Take a load off. I have a lap made just for you"

and then some!

original I know

*Swoon*:D

Awwwwww, that's way sweeter talk than we see here in the frozen upper midwest.

"Did you see that friggin' goal, eh?"

lol. Nah, they have to be sweet here or maybe they just have to be sweet to get me on their knee. Most bars are full of men not women. :devil:

:confused::confused:

I'm confused? Maybe this graph will help...

rWPyu.png

swoon

You two have me me swoon ;) apologies for disappearing. Had to change into my jammies and brush my teeth :)

Seriously? What the hell, how am I supposed to catch up on SIX PAGES of a thread that wasn't even here when I logged out this afternoon? I can't even figure out what it's supposed to be about! :rolleyes:

Seriously? What the hell, how am I supposed to catch up on SIX PAGES of a thread that wasn't even here when I logged out this afternoon? I can't even figure out what it's supposed to be about! :rolleyes:

From what I've gathered Mike and Clowns getting all the ladies ;)

I put my unwritten rules in writing in my sig line,....of course, they are just MY rules...not for anyone else....

This thread went NOTHING like how I expected it, but this was as much fun as I have had in a while on here. Thanks for the laughs boys and girls.

answer all PMs before you even think about just posting for your own enjoyment, lest you be made to feel like a stuck-up bitch

Six pages of an unwritten rules thread having hardly any unwritten rules. There has to be an unwritten rule about that. I think Clowns and Magic set this up. Wish I had thought of it first.

I play mostly here in the Playground and in the AmPics sections. Here are da rules. They may not be PG rules but they work everywhere.

Be pleasant and courteous. Treat people how you want to be treated.

Clowns and Mike, you give very good funny! :D
{{sweet kisses for those sweet faces}}

First, I have to learn how to speak Texan.

Second, can you really write an unwritten rule down? I mean doesn't that make it a written rule.

Anyway, the most important unwritten rule is that you don't talk about Fight Club. You can write about it, but just don't talk about it.

Back