What’s your most controversial opinion?

We should get rid of the house of Lords and replace it with large 'juries' reviewing government proposals as in law courts. The government presenting the equivalent of the case for the prosecution and opposition equivalent of the opposition.

🤷‍♂️. I like the green and white and red sauces more.

Anything just flavored like cheese is kinda mid.

But I know I’m not in the majority on this one.

Reactions: Cat
No one should be allowed to marry before the age of 30.

Where I grew up in the rural Midwest, nearly everyone married right out of high school, and most of them were divorced by 25. My native state is a haven for child brides forced to marry much older men under legal loopholes. It just never seems to end well to marry early.

No one should be allowed to marry before the age of 30.

Where I grew up in the rural Midwest, nearly everyone married right out of high school, and most of them were divorced by 25. My native state is a haven for child brides forced to marry much older men under legal loopholes. It just never seems to end well to marry early.
I was married at 20 and looking back. I was too young. But I am also one of the few who is still married. It'll be 32 years married this year, and 36 years together. It is rare.

I was married at 20 and looking back. I was too young. But I am also one of the few who is still married. It'll be 32 years married this year, and 36 years together. It is rare.

Together for 41 years this September, married 39 of them in October. We were given 6 months before we'd separate because we fought. We grew old together.

Who makes them for Easter ONLY?
I make some each time I make potato and devil egg salad in the summer, which each is every Sunday LOL
Isnt it one of the foods people always have for Easter? I didn't say you could only have it for Easter.

Isnt it one of the foods people always have for Easter? I didn't say you could only have it for Easter.
My Polish family have deviled eggs for EVERY holiday meal. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Fourth of July. My in-laws had them for New Year's - mother-in-law's birthday too - Christmas, and Fourth of July. I've never heard they were a staple of just Easter.

Back