What’s your most controversial opinion?

How do you define/identify toxic femininity? What are the characteristics?
Well, for a start, there's the people who use the fact they're female on a sex site with a male to female ratio of something like 7:1 to get blokes to do their dirty business.

There's also those who complain when a bloke does something and defends a woman doing exactly the same thing.

And no, before you ask for names, I won't, as I'm not trying to start a fight

Well, for a start, there's the people who use the fact they're female on a sex site with a male to female ratio of something like 7:1 to get blokes to do their dirty business.

There's also those who complain when a bloke does something and defends a woman doing exactly the same thing.

And no, before you ask for names, I won't, as I'm not trying to start a fight
She sounds like a jerk, but toxic femininity is a thing with a definition and characteristics and that’s not it. It’s just a jerk who’s also a woman.

The unspoken rules of lit should really be spoken.

Like, follow the vibe of a thread, don't fuck it all up with your assholedness or shit post bombs, ya fucking douchebags. And if you're gonna be virtually intimate, do it in private.
What is wrong with you people?

Oh and thread owners can make their own rules.

Like, follow the vibe of a thread, don't fuck it all up with your assholedness or shit post bombs, ya fucking douchebags. And if you're gonna be virtually intimate, do it in private.

Unfortunately some people have very low emotional intelligence, whether intentional or because of genetics.

I almost sprained my neck nodding along.

I see this sooo much. Especially on here. I'm probably even guilty of it, but at least I'm aware of it.

definitely guilty of not wanting cock photos to be posted without being linked but I don’t mind it when a girl posts boobs without linking.

"Love you, too. Mean it!" can be either the best way to defuse a tense situation or the worst.

Who gives a fuck about Tiger Woods? Seriously?

"Tiger Woods had a disastrous hole!" Was it so disastrous that he had to squat over the cup on the 4th green? Then I might actually care!

Back