What’s your most controversial opinion?

I absolutely Agree, I grew up a stones throw from the Hawthorn District in Portland. Every white guy had dreads, hemp shoes, and I swear to God that patchouli bled out of their pores!
I’m surprised, yet thankful, you’ve managed to rid your body and nostrils of that foul aroma.

You’ll care when you can’t wash the stench of patchouli off you for weeks. That shit permeates like nothing else. 🤮
I remember buying the Madonna -Like a Prayer album when I was out shopping. Got back in the car and opened it to play on the way home. It stank of it so bad. Couldn’t get rid of the smell in the car for weeks. Kept it in the house in a ziploc bag and I swear I could still smell it 🤢

I remember buying the Madonna -Like a Prayer album when I was out shopping. Got back in the car and opened it to play on the way home. It stank of it so bad. Couldn’t get rid of the smell in the car for weeks. Kept it in the house in a ziploc bag and I swear I could still smell it 🤢
I get ptsd flashbacks of dudes playing hackisac & and bumming smokes everytime I smell it😂

I get ptsd flashbacks of dudes playing hackisac & and bumming smokes everytime I smell it😂
I used to play hackysack! Never smoked or had anything to do with patchouli, though.

I did once tell my teenager that when I was their age we used to just stand around in a circle and kick a beanbag to each other for fun.
He did not believe me.

Oregon does have a little of everything. This was a real deal a few years ago but I’m not sure if it’s still going on.

Attachments

• PNG image.jpeg
    PNG image.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 16
Back