Wench bares all

Remec said:
I think I want to slip behind you and blow in your ear while slowly pulling back your hair and seeing what's hiding below it. For starters, that is. <g>

Remec said:
Mmm, looks like a good start. Maybe use some fingers and tongue on it as well, before moving to something other than plastic?

A couple of very fine ideas.

Swimming

Hello Lovely Lady

I hope the Captain can swim ortherwise he will drown in your beauty.

Please keep posting many many more

Gog :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

the captians wench said:
Okay, I'm feeding my exibitionist side and starting this up. Let me know what you think.

Keep it up! You wear your exibitionist side well. :D

texbear04 said:
how's lits sexy lil wench today? :kiss:

Naughty as ever. ;)

See.

Attachments

• ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,846
  • ass4.jpg
    ass4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,294
  • jingly2.jpg
    jingly2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,380
  • Picture 49.jpg
    Picture 49.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,373
texbear04 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love the pics does the naughty wench need a spankin :devil:
love your long hair

Naughty wenches always get what they deserve. ;)

I'm rather found of my hair as well. I love to be on top of a guy and just let it fall down and brush his chest ever so slightly.

the captians wench said:
Naughty wenches always get what they deserve. ;)

I'm rather found of my hair as well. I love to be on top of a guy and just let it fall down and brush his chest ever so slightly.
well bend over and ill give you what you deserve hehehe

would love to have you on top of me my hands tangled gently in your pretty hair as you ride me

texbear04 said:
well bend over and ill give you what you deserve hehehe

would love to have you on top of me my hands tangled gently in your pretty hair as you ride me

Ready and waiting. :devil:

my oh my oh my... what a lovely ass indeed! I hope you get all the spankings you deserve, you sexy naughty wench ;)

obscured said:
my oh my oh my... what a lovely ass indeed! I hope you get all the spankings you deserve, you sexy naughty wench ;)

You are going to help me in acomplishing that, aren't you? ;)

wow!

If only you lived in virginia I would love to watch your hair wave as you rode me and to fuck those magnificent tits! If your ever in the old dominion call me!

Back