Site Design Improvements Necessary

it’s not the case? then where are all the younger new users? Hmm?

I’m not talking about the forums. speaking of that, when I click on “stories” I get this page (https://www.literotica.com/beta/stories/). great example of it being difficult to even find what you want. A new user might think, “ oh it’s some creepy old forum website for sex stories”. That’s what this webpage conveys.

Oh, in the quote below were you referencing the story readers as argumentative boomers? What gives you that impression of the story readers?

This si why the current user base is full of argumentative boomers.

I'm surprised reading these replies to you lol. I thought more people would agree with you. I use this site and have posted a couple stories, but yeah, it could use a bit of an update. It has a very old school vibe, and I guess that gives it a certain charm, but I wish we could get a more modern version of Literotica. Even typing here on this forum takes me back to using the Internet for the first time in 2003 haha.

And I feel like the functionality of Literotica could use some work. I had read some stories on here for years before deciding to post, and when I finally did I was a little taken aback by how old school everything was. It kinda made me not want to post. It's nothing bad. It's just not when I'm used to compared to using other sites. I just wish it was a bit more up to date! :)

Sure there is a stories site, but I'm honestly shocked this forum still exists in 2021. Like wtf?

Poster said millennials are whiners? Ha, poster hasn't interacted with the infantile, petty, bratty old right-wing Boomer males in here. Talk about whiny, lol.

I'm sure other people know more, but the finances of Lit must be precarious at best. I'm under 30 but I don't mind the format - I think it's quaint but at least it's not riddled with adverts like the rest of the internet.

To upgrade any website costs $k's, so who exactly is going to pay for that? The site is free, it's scratchy but it works just fine for the users. If you don't like it - shame - bye bye but chobutt11 seems to be sticking around all the same, right?

Sure there is a stories site, but I'm honestly shocked this forum still exists in 2021. Like wtf?

Poster said millennials are whiners? Ha, poster hasn't interacted with the infantile, petty, bratty old right-wing Boomer males in here. Talk about whiny, lol.

Haha as a millennial I found those comments kinda funny.

Back