Weekend away ideas…

PVC_couple

Virgin
My wife and I are due to get away for a long weekend (3 nights) and I’m looking for ideas to try out whilst away. First night is a posh dinner and country hotel before moving to a London hotel for a couple of nights in the capital.

We are both into wearing sexy underwear, and I know she will be in stockings and suspenders all weekend. As our name suggests, we do also really love PVC in the bedroom.

I was thinking of surprising her by wearing PVC trousers out for a night in London, together with some naughty underwear of course. Only current ideas include a night out at a Burlesque show, her meeting me in the hotel bar wearing only her lingerie and an overcoat, and the idea of going on a “first date” in a dimly lit cocktail bar.

But would love lots more ideas from you folks!

Andy

By the sounds of your relationship she might enjoy being asked to wear a collar to the cocktail bar. Then you arrive holding the leash that you clip to the d ring when you're ready to lead her elsewhere.
One of my favorite things to do on a date night

When my wife and I went to another city for a few days, we would reserve one night for some fun in a bar. She would dress sexily and sit at the bar, while I either sat at the other end of the bar or n a booth. She, of course, attracted lots of male attention, and I enjoyed the show. She never needed help to get rid of a man, but if she did, we had a signal and I would intervene as her boyfriend.

Take her to a party at the House of Poitier in Sutton, it's just south of London.

Wow some great ideas. We now have a better idea of plans and I’m looking forward to dinner at a posh country hotel and drinks in the bar afterwards. Hoping for some serious stocking tops / suspenders strap flashes on the first night.

On the second night we are planning on plenty of drinks before going back to the hotel at 10pm to change for a “really sexy cocktail bar meeting”. I’m not sure what she will wear but I’m planning on my sexiest underwear for that one!

When my wife and I went to another city for a few days, we would reserve one night for some fun in a bar. She would dress sexily and sit at the bar, while I either sat at the other end of the bar or n a booth. She, of course, attracted lots of male attention, and I enjoyed the show. She never needed help to get rid of a man, but if she did, we had a signal and I would intervene as her boyfriend.
Love this idea, how far would she take the flirting?

Love this idea, how far would she take the flirting?
She would allow fondling of her tits and ass. She was sitting at a table with one guy and she let him finger her. Occasional light kissing. She never left with any of them or agreed to any kind of sex.

She would allow fondling of her tits and ass. She was sitting at a table with one guy and she let him finger her. Occasional light kissing. She never left with any of them or agreed to any kind of sex.
That sounds like exactly what I would want to experience. I can’t imagine how hard you must have been watching her being seduced by another man.

Back