Wearing butt plug secretly around others

Male4Strapon

Really Really Experienced
Anyone else get a thrill from being secretly plugged around people?
That little bit of fear that they somehow could know something is going on, maybe they see a look in your face or by the way you walk or sit…. something that betrays your secret.
I have put my in a few times when wife’s friends or sisters are over for a visit, or a good looking handyman here to work on something etc….
How about you?

I have worn them to go out running errands and also on motorcycle rides. The motorcycle vibration was a nice addition. Even better than a plug on the motorcycle was a set of vibrating beads/balls in my ass. That was wonderful.

That little bit of fear that they somehow could know something is going on, maybe they see a look in your face or by the way you walk or sit…. something that betrays your secret.
I have put my in a few times when wife’s friends or sisters are over for a visit, or a good looking handyman here to work on something etc….
How about you?
I haven’t been to a sex shop without wearing a butt plug for many, many years.

I haven’t been to a sex shop without wearing a butt plug for many, many years.
not to get off topic but going to a sex shop to buy myself an anal toy is always fun, I always take up the offer of help from the girl working the counter. It's a thrill to tell her what I am looking for, her making recommendations and her opening the package so that I can feel the plug or dildo, knowing that whatever I buy, I will be putting inside me soon enough.
I would never have the courage but love the fantasy of asking if I can go to the change room AFTER I have paid for it to put it in so that I can wear it out.....:devilish:

I love going to the adult toy shop that is located just a few blocks from campus. The cute lady at the counter and I are on a first name basis. I've only made a couple purchases but one was a heart shaped anal plug. It made me laugh when she said it was a good choice and also said she had one just like it in her ass right then!! Well I haven't worn mine for an all day experience but I did wear it to a party one night with a sheer bikini panty and very short tennis style skirt.
Oh and by the way I have become very close friends with the counter lady, Charlene!!

I love going to the adult toy shop that is located just a few blocks from campus. The cute lady at the counter and I are on a first name basis. I've only made a couple purchases but one was a heart shaped anal plug. It made me laugh when she said it was a good choice and also said she had one just like it in her ass right then!! Well I haven't worn mine for an all day experience but I did wear it to a party one night with a sheer bikini panty and very short tennis style skirt.
Oh and by the way I have become very close friends with the counter lady, Charlene!!
Care to show us that cute butt with plug inserted, Tina?

How about you?
Does your wife know?

Got an oil change several weeks ago, wore my plug for the first time during my wait. Was exciting and am looking forward to doing it again. Wanting to get a more comfortable plug for when I sit.

Favorite plug to wear in public?
Larger or smaller?
Metal jeweled plug?
Latex?
Do you use one with a larger flair so no worries about it slipping out?
How long can you wear without adding more lube?

I love wearing my butt plug, especially when running errands and visiting with my friends, sometimes at a local watering hole.....This one is my favorite: SnugPlug 5x.....https://ibb.co/XkrGz2m ....inside of me... https://ibb.co/2cDwTd8

Back