Watching others jerking off

mmm i love watching men jerk off! I do love watching strangers too. I love to encourage and tease a stranger mmmm

over the phone is nice too

We have received a few tribute vids where the guy is jerking off to pics of the wife. Have to admit, it was very HOT!!!! We both enjoyed them very much!!

One of my long time fantasies is sitting or laying opposite a woman who is pleasuring herself while watching me stroke. No touching or sex. Just enjoying the sight of each other getting off.

Closest I came was with a girl I had frequent phone sex with. She was VERY good on the phone and worked at a hotel. I wanted to get a room and have her join me. But was never able to work that out.

I’ve never watched but I enjoy being seen, I think it stems from my mom walking in on me masturbating a few years back

This is so much fun !!! Loved watching and being watched being told what to do.... what are yalls favorite ways ( sites) to do it? Pm me to chat if ya want

It's so much fun to be watched.

I'm always very surprised when I do it for the first time with a partner and she says, "I've never watched a guy jack off in person before."

It seems like such a common thing, but then I'm a perv who's on Lit, so maybe I'm an exception in general. She could be blowing smoke, but why would a woman lie about such a relatively innocent sexual act.

Maybe it's because I mostly date women in their 20s. Anyway, it's fun for them to experience it for the first time.

Back