Watching others jerking off

I love watching guys stroke their cocks looking at pics of my beautiful wife and sexy daughter. So sexy to hear a man talking about how he is going to fuck them. Mmmm hard now :) wife carrie is a sexy 44yo blond and daughter is a hot lil 19ho brunette

They both sound hot, and I'm sure they both have cased my cocks to erupt

Watching someone else orgasm and cum is exciting, whether woman or man

Hey guys, practical question for those who like to watch people masturbating. My wife has recently confessed a fantasy to 'stream' a video of herself masturbating to orgasm and know that lots of strangers are watching. She doesn't neccessarily need any interaction, just the exhibitionism.
In case you're worrying, yes it's fully consensual as will be evident in the vid! Anyway, we were wondering if any of you have any thoughts on a site that would be best for that sort of things. Lots of horny strangers wanting to watch live as a woman jerks off for them? Any thoughts appreciated.

I'm just doing some follow up and wondering if you ever made this happen? Love to know more about it. Thanks

consider for a moment the joys of watching it together.....sure, it may just be a video but watching the moment of ejaculation can be exciting for both of you

love watching someone masturbating and cumming. Also love masturbating and cumming on webcam with a audience, the comments cause me to have massive ejaculation

love to be told how I should be doing it as they watch

I memorably watched a Lit friend jerk off and cum on camera while I travelled home on the train. I was in London and he was in New York. I had my headphones in so I could listen to everything. I was really glad it wasn’t a packed commuter train though.... that would have been tricky to manage.

love to be told how I should be doing it as they watch

Me too. My wife likes to watch and I love it when she wants me to do it.
The best is when we are away from home and it's a bit risky.

Totally agree. Watching a man stroke his cock, watching the way they thrust, hearing their moans, and how their cock spasms as they cum, it's so sexy. Fleshlight vids are a favorite.

I love watching guys stroke their cocks looking at pics of my beautiful wife and sexy daughter. So sexy to hear a man talking about how he is going to fuck them. Mmmm hard now :) wife carrie is a sexy 44yo blond and daughter is a hot lil 19ho brunette

Daughter sounds nice.

It's not something that I'd ever thought that I would enjoy. Once I gave it a chance and watched a couple of guys jerk off, I love doing it. Found a great site where it is anonymous and you can see multiple cams at the same time. Logging on there shortly to watch and be watched.

I enjoy being watched and watching. Hopefully mutual with either F or M! But when I just need to cum, watch away.

It's not something that I'd ever thought that I would enjoy. Once I gave it a chance and watched a couple of guys jerk off, I love doing it. Found a great site where it is anonymous and you can see multiple cams at the same time. Logging on there shortly to watch and be watched.

do tell...what site?

This is the site:
https://www.icanhazchat.com/?room=jobuds

You have to make a free account. Everyone that I have met on there is really cool and it's a judgement free zone so that you don't have to worry about trolls messing things up, mods take care of them.

Last edited:
Back