Wasn't avoidable

angela40

Really Experienced
It was Wednesday, the one day I attend meetings at the office, other days from home. Sitting in my own office preparing notes for the editorial gathering my pussy was getting wet. I didn't orgasm that morning was the reason. Never wearing panties can sometimes be embarrassing which was the case at that moment.... And wearing a short skirt didn't help. My legs were covered in nylons with lacy elastic rim which made me feel sensual. I was writing as the publisher came into my office to greet me and closing the door behind him.
"I missed you" he blurted out.
He and I had made love when we traveled together, of course here in the city as well. His wife a lovely lady but sexually unresponsive.
"You look so heated this morning " he said
He stood by the side of the desk and teasingly I pushed the chair a bit away from the desk with my skirt up and slightly open nylon covered legs. I smiled up at him telling him that I need him badly. His cock erected in his slacks. I touched his straining dick and told him to go to the ladies loo and would be there shortly. He left my office, I straightened my skirt and by now my pussy with swollen lips was dripping. I couldn't get to the loo fast enough. Made certain that no one followed me. I opened the cabin door and there he was sitting on the toilet top, slacks down stroking his cock. I raised my skirt to the waist, placed my legs left and right over his lap as I slid down his stiff precum covered fuck pole.
He held me by my waist as I rode him up and dow then let go of my waist, I leaned forward my hands resting against the wall. He began to spank me, he loved spanking me and called me a fuck slut. I didn't care what he called me I just needed to be fucked till the orgasms overwhelmed me.
AAAAHHHH FUCK, FUCK ME I moaned.

It was Wednesday, the one day I attend meetings at the office, other days from home. Sitting in my own office preparing notes for the editorial gathering my pussy was getting wet. I didn't orgasm that morning was the reason. Never wearing panties can sometimes be embarrassing which was the case at that moment.... And wearing a short skirt didn't help. My legs were covered in nylons with lacy elastic rim which made me feel sensual. I was writing as the publisher came into my office to greet me and closing the door behind him.
He and I had made love when we traveled together, of course here in the city as well. His wife a lovely lady but sexually unresponsive.
He stood by the side of the desk and teasingly I pushed the chair a bit away from the desk with my skirt up and slightly open nylon covered legs. I smiled up at him telling him that I need him badly. His cock erected in his slacks. I touched his straining dick and told him to go to the ladies loo and would be there shortly. He left my office, I straightened my skirt and by now my pussy with swollen lips was dripping. I couldn't get to the loo fast enough. Made certain that no one followed me. I opened the cabin door and there he was sitting on the toilet top, slacks down stroking his cock. I raised my skirt to the waist, placed my legs left and right over his lap as I slid down his stiff precum covered fuck pole.
He held me by my waist as I rode him up and dow then let go of my waist, I leaned forward my hands resting against the wall. He began to spank me, he loved spanking me and called me a fuck slut. I didn't care what he called me I just needed to be fucked till the orgasms overwhelmed me.
Nice. I enjoyed that.

No fair Angela!

Am reading this and your other posts and am so hard now, oozing and turned one!

Gabriel here - i see you here -- but -- what else? . Would love to talk sometime, here or Skype or gmail/hangouts.

Enjoying your pleasure in being fucked, fingered and orgasming

Am a lawyer - east coast USA - travel a lot - enjoy the ocean, sand, as well as mountains and the woods, swimming, good food, good friends and more

Love to kiss and to tease, am very oral and love love giving oral sex. Am most excited by the excitement of the woman I am with. Giving pleasure, and appreciating your desires and needs and vulnerability, and you quivering in desire.

Tell me 3 mundane things about you and also tell me three intimate things about you.

My Skype is gabrielhere8@gmail.com
or might be there as Gabriel Here

Gmail is gabrielhere8@gmail.com

Back