War of the supernaturals (IC thread. Check the OOC to join)

The guard Fred growled an inhuman growl, he charged towards the hunter not minding the fact that a gun was being aimed at him. Damien released another round and Fred's lifeless body slumped to the ground.
"You don't get do you? I'm not what you can fight." the eerie humaniod shadowy figure said then laughed. Joseph wanted to jump into a large black dude that was making for the elevator but the light from the sun that has intruded from an open window was shining on the man. He chose instead a six year old boy under a desk that was too scared to run out.
"We can do this all day, there're bodies here for me to jump into." the kid said coming out from under the desk and climbing it. Blackstar was bluffing, he knew he was quickly running out of hosts to enter and for some reasons he couldn't place, these new cops had some protective cloak around them. Preventing him from invading.
"The question is how many of your men are you willing to kill?"

Last edited:
"Damnit." Damian growled taking a step back and looking around quickly at the people still in the room. Most of them had gotten out in the confusion but a few, including the traumatized woman with her knickers still around her ankles amongst them. Damian kept scanning the room for who would be next for the body jumping entity. "When the fuck did the super freaks start coming out?" He grumbled.

Damian watched as the the black man was taken over, then stopped suddenly replaced by a child. The act of risking the child's life would have been truly appaling if it wasn't kinda funny.

The fact that Black Star hadn't jumped into any of his men, or he himself wasn't wasted on Damian. He just hadn't figured out if it meant that he couldn't for some reason or if it was more complicated than that.

"How many of my men am I willing to kill?" Damian repeated the question almost to himself. The truth was he would kill them all if he really thought it would do any good but that would just end with him possessed. Even if he somehow died how long could this thing survive without a body?

"You, report to HQ what we've seen, find out if they've got a clue what this thing is." Damian barked pointing at one of the other E.M.s. For the moment he holstered Blood Song, he doubted Black Star was dangerous in that body so now was the time to stall. "Never met a monster interested in fame and fortune. Well unless Paris Hilton is a monster. Always was curious about that."

Last edited:
Mark Wills

"What the hell do you want?" he snapped now paranoid. He was visibly shaking, fear lustring in his eyes. And unconsciously he was turning, shapeshifting into the very cause of his fear.
His short black hair was slowly turning brown and long, his chest was becoming heavier and fuller.
"No, no, no, not now no." Mark whined picking up his sunglass on the table, his voice sounding feminine almost like the one of the woman before him.
He dashed out from the gatherine and ran towards an alley, he almost got hit by a car as he hurried. He needed to calm his nerves before the change is complete.
"Hey my bill!" the owner of the restaurant said running out to his table. Seeing that he had disappeared into the alley she turned to Arabelle and asked,
"Your boyfriend?"

Last edited:
"Yeah... He's not feeling well, sorry." She lied taking out her wallet and grabbing some cash "This should be enough." She said placing it on the table before quickly taking off in the direction he went. "I'm not going to hurt you." She said entering the alley "So you're a shapeshifter... I'm Arabelle, I'm a witch... I didn't mean to scare you." She took a deep breath as she looked at him "My chest isn't that big, is it...." She said suddenly feeling self conscious.

"Yeah i've been kinda wondering about that too. I mean with all his money and all, surely that must have come from somewhere." Blackstar answered sounding ironically like a kid.

Last edited:
"I know right? There are a couple other celebrities I've always figured must have used some kind of supernatural powers to get to where they are." Damian approached almost casually sitting on a desk just a few feet away from the possessed child. "Still I'm curious why you care if people know your name, like I said, it's kinda strange for a. . .I'm sorry I'm not even sure what a Dark Star is. Is that your name or your species?"

Damian noticed the room was nearly empty, save for the woman who just wouldn't move.

He paced on the table thinking about the possibility then suddenly paused, "you guys what kind of cops are you?" he asked after many failed attempts to leave the body he was now in.
Meanwhile data has just been transferred to the E.M that has phoned H.Q, "What you're after is a demon. He can't survive more than five minutes outside a host and he can't occupy an EM. We've had you all ready for this kind of creature. He can't take over a body under the rays of the sun. Suspend him outside a living thing for five minutes and he'll die. By the way we're sending someone to you. A Washington female agent." the message read.

Last edited:
Damian blinked in honest disbelief. A monster who'd never heard of the Examplar Mortis? That was like being a teen girl that didn't know about Justin Beiber. It simply wasn't something that was possible. "I'm. . .I'm sorry. I'm genuinely at a loss for words."

The man Damian had ordered came back with the information while Damian stared at Black Star gauging his reaction to the news. It sure lined up with the circumstantial evidence but he wasn't about to shoot a kid and a civilian woman without being a little more sure than that.

Mark Wills: New York

"You're one of them aren't you?" Mark asked backing away the change now fully complete. He or is it she had her back now to the alley's wall, stuck.
"You're with Cupra, he said he wouldn't kill me. That i have the day off. Please let me go." she begged her hands up to cover her face. Mark didn't want to know what this witch was capable of. Maybe she'll be worse than that green monster.

Sara Ruber

"We really aren't cops. More like special agents..." A woman with red hair said as she walked in. "We find monsters like you and eliminate them so they can't hurt humans. Now that I've answered your question I hope you don't mind answering one of mine. Black Star, was it? What kind of a monster are you? One we have to kill? Or one who will surrender knowing that he's got no way out?" She asked as she stood in front of him.

Damian canted his head slightly as the woman walked in. His initial reaction was to ask who died and put her in charge but he decided that wasn't the question you wanted to ask in this particular situation. "You should listen to the lady. We don't normally accept surrenders." He grinned.

"Cupra? What are you talking about?" She asked confused. "I'm not with Cupra. Look you seem like your in some trouble and I'd like to help you. It's not safe here. I need you to trust me, come with me and we will hide you." She said "I'm with Lyden... He's one of the good guys..."

'What consequences Lyden?' Melea gasped as he fucked her hard and fast, she lowering herelf up and down his hard cock, she could feel him start to pulse and she clamped around him. He was so good, feeling him hit her G-spot on every thrust, she couldn't hold back 'oh Lyden fuxk me i'm cumming' she howled as she squeezed his cock tight in her spasming pussy as he again coated her walls with his cum. Panting their release Melea slowly slid down the length of Lyden's body, her footing shaky as she found her legs like jelly. As they slowly regained their breath she looked to Lyden and asked again 'What are the consequences? The consequences of doing what?'

Last edited:
Lyden Snow: New York, enchanted forest.

Lyden lifted her into the bath. He laid inside and she took his side, cuddled in the soapy water.
"When humans mate, its for to produce their young and ofcourse for pleasure, but for a vampire, its a bond. Your soul is..." he breathed out heavily, "...is tied to mine now. You can never love someone else." he confessed to her, his eyes heavy with sadness. "I'm sorry."

Last edited:
Mike Wills: New york.

"Lyden? You mean like Lyden Snow? The legendary vampire?" Mark asked now straigthening up, his voice slowly sounding like his again.

Blackstar: Washington D.C

"Wait, who's this?" the kid asked infuriated. "Sorry lady, giving up isn't in my dictionary."
Joseph knew he was running out of time, soon the sun would be fully awake and it would become impossible to jump. He needed to at least stick in a body he can survive the day in. He had really wasted the sweet night hours.
Turning his gaze to the busty guard he snarled. "It was fun but its time to go." he came out of the boy, a humanoid dark shadowy figure.

Last edited:
Arabelle.

"Exactly the one." She said "So what do you think? Want to come with me?" She asked taking a step back "I'm not going to force you. If you don't want to I totally understand."

Sarah Ruber

Taking a compact mirror out of her pocket she used it to direct a stream of sunlight from the window onto the dark figure. "Want to rethink that?"

Mark Wills

Mark was agitated, "No no, i want to. I have to. If Lyden Snow really do exist then maybe i have hope afterall." he said. He sighed heavily then concentrated on changing back. Within minutes he was back to looking Mark again.
"I'm uh, i'm Mark." he said beaming her a small smile while extending a handshake.

Last edited:
"Hi Mark." She said shaking his hand "Like I said I'm Arabelle." She smiled back at him as she led him out of the alley "by the way you owe me twenty dollars for your bill..." She headed off back towards the house, hoping Lyden and Melea will have settled down.

Blackstar

Joseph screamed as the rays hit his face. He tried avoiding the light but she expertedly kept it trained on him. He moved to go back to his old host but the boy was gone, hidden behind the blonde hunter.
"Stop it! It hurts!" he yelled.

Last edited:
Sarah rolled her eyes "That is not how this works. I gave you a choice, I tried to be nice. You didn't like that. You only have yourself to blame here."

Mark Wills

Arabelle led him to the alley that housed the portal. As they neared the red brick wall he said.
"Thanks for the bill, i'll pay up when i..." Mark trailed off as they passed through the wall instead of making contact with it. His mouth fell agape on seeing the vast field before him. He stood transfixed at the spot glancing around at the spacious beautiful forest and ultimately gazed at the big mansion before him.
"A real home. Not a place in the sewers." he commented refering to Cupra's hideout.

Last edited:
Damian Tepes watched the woman with a combination of awe and sheer annoyance. Here he was about to to have had a stalemate after two consecutive defeats and here this woman showed up and was doing battle with her make up kit. He was armed with a one of a kind signature weapon crafted for him from the sword an ancient knight and she was winning. With. A. COMPACT.

On the other hand she was winning, beautiful and that was a combination that he wasn't particularly quick to dismiss. Being able to spare the child and woman were also huge pluses in his book. He'd arrived prepared and partially expecting to need to kill every single civilian in the room, maybe more so this was a pleasant change from the plan.

"She did give you a chance. She's clearly more forgiving than I'm feeling right now." Damian said edging a few feet before grabbing the boy by the collar and throwing him into the sunlight. Now that he was certain that would protect him whatever damage the child might suffer from that was a lot less than if Black Star could move THROUGH Damian to posses the child. "And you're running a bit low on options."

Arabelle.

"I should warn you as you know this is Lyden's home but there's also another woman here and when I left they were kind of in the middle of...well...having sex..." She said trying not to let it upset her in front of him. Walking up to the house she took a deep breath, doing her best to remain happy.

Last edited:
Back