War of the supernaturals (IC thread. Check the OOC to join)

"Well I am...was...a nurse. I wanted to help people and I thought that would be the best way to do so. I tend to keep to myself quite a bit..." She took a deep breath " I might as well just tell you now. I was engaged to be married a few years ago, I was just starting college at the time. Things didn't work out though. It's taken awhile to be able to feel like I can trust people again and to be able to trust my own judgement. But enough about that. I guess you should also know that I'm still learning about this whole witch thing. It's only been a little over a month. I still don't really know what I'm doing."

Lyden only nodded as he took in the information. "What about your parents or relatives? Are they in the state too?" he asked knowing that if they were around, they'll have to relocate to avoid trouble from the EM.

"There's no one left. It's just me." She said "anything else you want to know about me?" She asked turning her attention to him.

"Yes, one last thing, how did you come about the grimoire? I notice its some sort of generational inheritence." Lyden inquired again.

"When my parents died I was the one who cleaned out the house. It was in the attic with a bunch of other stuff that has been passed down in our family. I was just kind of drawn to it..." She said.

"Hmm, i see." he said thoughtfully. Lyden had always suspected she was Arabelle's descendant. Now he believed it wasn't a coincidence that their names matched. He then turned to Melea, wanting her to speak up since she has been all quiet through out. "What about you dear, what's your story?"

Melea looked at Lyden, eyebrow raised, 'I live by myself, I have no family, at least none that I am aware of, I was adopted when I was a young child. Going from foster home to foster home as no one could deal with my behaviour as it was then. When I turned 18 I moved to my own place and have been there ever since. I work as security for a nightclub downtown. At least I did until recently'.

Damian took four members of the team and piled into the elevator instructing the others to take the stairs. "Okay, obviously we want to minimize civilian casualities but the goal is to silence the beast." He said solemnly during the ride up.

With practiced precision the men spread out in the hallways around the room where Black Star was. It wasn't a perfect trap, the bank wasn't exactly designed for siege warfare but hopefully it would do.

Lyden felt sorry for the werewolf. He knew it was hard for her growing up without a family, ever heard of a wolf without a pack. A lone wolf? Surviving on your own instincts and wolf hints. Trusting no one but yourself and your wolf, rejecting the outside world even to the extent of not caring at all. He knew the feeling. Lyden knew their was a way of finding Melea's family but it was just a fifty-fifty chance. He didn't want to give her false hope.
"I understand what you went through Melea, and i don't want you to dwell on it anymore. You now have us. Arabelle and i, we're your family now." he extended his hand across the table and gently touched hers. She flinched at first then relaxed under his touch and gaze. "We're here for you. I'm here for you," then remembering they weren't alone he added. "For both of you."
He relaxed back into his seat and glanced at the clock. Minutes past eleven. It was time to retire. He downed his glass and stood up. "I'm afraid the hour will delay my tale for tommorrow."

Last edited:
Black Star: Central Bank. Washington D.C

Abdusalami not so carefully with a benchmade dagger, cut off the lacy panty of the whimpering guard, giving her a tiny cut on her fair thigh. The terrorist threw her right leg over his shoulder then expanded her left displaying her hairy cunt to all those who cared to look. And the hostages did care to look, who wouldn't want to die with a pussy as the last thing he sees. Abdusalami pushed his pistol roughly into the busty guard, slowly pulled it out only to roughly quickly slid it back inside her. She yelled as the silver metal cruelly brushed her walls. Abdusalami hand instinctively flew to his gown, to his dick which he starts rubbing in rhythm to his gun-strokes. He panted hard like a dog with eyes wide open. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw movements, something like armed people crawling behind desks, taking up positions. Abdusalami became alert and terrified, but the demon inside, Black Star, calmed him and forced him to continue his assault on the guard.

Last edited:
"I don't think I could sleep right now." Arabelle said getting up "I'm going to stay up awhile longer, if you don't mind. I promise I'll be quiet."

"I certainly don't mind." Lyden told her picking up the dishes. Though he would mind if she was loud, for he was now feeling the toll from the day's activities. He really needed a good night sleep.
"You know i have achieved a lot today. Much more than i have in four centuries put together."

"I appreciate it. I promise I won't let you down, everything will be worth it." She said taking the dishes from here "I can take care of these. You just go rest."

"Thank you." he said handing the plates back to her. He cracked his muscles and bones then headed out of the dinning. Lyden slumped down on his massive bed, he sniffed the air then closed his eyes, and for once in many centuries slept with a smile on his face.

Arabelle went to work washing and drying the dishes. She carefully put them away before gathering her grimoire and finding the living room. Curling up she went to work studying the various spells, focusing on some until she knew them by heart, until she finally fell asleep.

Melea left Lyden and Arabelle and headed for the Library, she tried so hard not to let her feelings show, but she was so confused. It was if Lyden was unaware of the effect he had on her, and she certainly did not want to make things worse with Arabelle. But there was so much she still didn't know about being a wolf-shifter. She wished she knew where there were others like her, maybe they would find some. She reached the Library and went straight to tthe book she had rread earlier, maybe this held more information, after all it had depicted the three Supernatural's currently residing in the house.

As she scanned through the book she came across a picture showing a pregnant human being attacked by a Vampire, why was this here, how significant wass it towards the battle Lyden had said they were engaged in?
So many unanswered questions, it was so frustrating not knowing what was happening, it made her skin itch and her Wolf restless.

Opening his eyes and yawning to the brightness of a new day, Lyden lazily sat up and turned to the clock on the wall. He was amazed at how much time he had slept. It was past eleven, he had slept for twelve hours when normally he only went six at max.
He poured himself a glass of water as a routine with him. He showered, brushed then came back to down the glass. Lyden threw on a black body fitting cashmere and grey pants then descended down the stairs. "The girls will be so disappointed in you, a leader and you're waking up this late. I'm sure they are all up by now." he chastised himself.
As he was rounding a corner, Lyden noticed the library door was slightly opened. Two days ago he would've immediately became alert and cautious, now he just brushed it off that one of the girls had used it for a morning browse-and-read. Lyden moved to close the door then noticed there was someone inside hastily shuffling books and flipping pages, desperately searching for something.
SP

Last edited:
Lyden poked in his head and glanced round the scattered room. He whistled then turned to face the lady, "Good morning Melea, i never knew you loved books." he said, his tone dripping with heavy sarcasm. He noticed the strain in her eyes and added. "Or Goodnight, since what you wanted was more important than a good night's rest." he raised a questioning brow then entered fully into the room.

Last edited:
When Arabelle woke it seemed like everyone else was still fast asleep. She quietly went upstairs and changed before leaving the house. It was difficult but she found her way back to the rest of the world. Doing her best to avoid everyone she gathered some things she figured they would need and made her way back. Lugging the box inside she looked around, still not seeing anyone else.

God, she was so tired, she had been up all night, unable to go to bed. She had been browsing all the books in Lyden's Library, all the one's that were really old, searching for what she couldn't say. Melea felt that any information or history on shifters would be here. She looked up when she heard Lyden whistle and noted the sarcasm in his voice. Glaring at him she said 'Why would you? You don't know everything about me!' She snapped, feeling frustration and anger starting to boil over. She stalked over to the chair, turning her back on him, she couldn't stand being this close to him, her body had started to betray her, her nipples hardening at the sight of him. What the hell was wrong with her!! 'I'm sorry Lyden, I don't mean to snap but, I am so goddam restless, I just thought I might find information to help me. Being near you is making me crazy too, all I want todo is rip your cclothes off and fuck you!!!' Her eyes widened as she slapped her hand over her mouth, oh mygod!!

Snow's eye bulged and his ear tingled. Did she just say she wanted to fuck him. Lyden drew closer to her, so close that he could smell the sweet fragrance on her hair. He gently ran a hand on her arm, slowly he turned her to face him. He wanted to speak but instinctively decided that words were not needed at the moment.
He leaned into her, and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She was temporaly stunned, but as he came back again she returned the kiss turning it into a hot one shared only between lovers.
Lyden felt he was being watched and broke the kiss. He turned to the slightly opened door but found no one. He looked back at the werewolf infront of him. "Get some rest Melea, we can talk about whatever you're looking for later." with that he made for the door, before his own hormones get to a height he can't control.

Last edited:
Thinking she heard someone talking in the library she quickly headed in that direction. "I..." She quickly shut up upon seeing them. Quickly hiding behind the door she tried to control her feelings. Holding tightly onto the box she was carrying she walked away.

With his inhuman hearing range he had picked up movement in the hallway. As he entered the living room he saw Arabelle hunkered in front of a box and slowly removing things from it. Apart from her being hunkered, she also backed the entrance so he couldn't see her face. "You okay?" he asked concerned. The aged vampire was still ignorant of the witch's feelings for him. He had decided not to pursue he felt for her in fear that he'll lose her trust in the process.

"I'm fine..." She said Wiping away a few tears and trying to steady her voice "I got some supplies to make up a few more blood bags for you, just in case. I'll have to fill them myself... I also picked up some other various medical supplies incase anyone gets hurt..." Standing up she turned to face him "I promise I won't let my feelings for you get in the way. I understand that they aren't returned." She sighed "I guess I just feel like a bit of an idiot now..."

Melea couldn't believe it, he had kissed her!!! She could still feel his lips on hers. 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' Melea muttered, what was happening to her? She was tired of waiting, later wasn't good enough, she wanted answers now, growling with frustration she stalked from the library in search of Lyden. He knew what was happening to her, why she felt the way she did, why she couldn't control herself around him. If they were going to be a team, the three of them, he had to be more forthcoming with information. Her nose twitched as she caught his scent and shre followed it and the sound of voices coming from the living room. Flinging the door open, she stormed in, 'you know what Lyden? It's really fucking annoying that keep walking away when you know i'm looking for information. I don't want to wait until later!! I feel like you're hiding something from me!'
Melea paced, getting closer and closer to him, fists clenching and unclenching, her skin hot, his scent lingering in her nose. Before she knew it she was standing in front of him, her hands grabbed him and she pulled his head down to kiss him, god he tasted so good!!! She was oblivious to Arabelle watching, she needed Lyden now!

Back